Search results

1. Lunareth

Selling: Pheromone glands

Bump it up!
  2. Lunareth

Buying: Bear female set

Changed OP. Looking for bear or phantom set.
  3. Lunareth

Selling: Win the game

Inbox full so can't pm you, I'm interested in your bear set, please pm me what you are asking for it. :)
  4. Lunareth

Bump it up
  5. Lunareth

Bump it up
  6. Lunareth

Bump it up
  7. Lunareth

Price lowered again
  8. Lunareth

Bump it up!
  9. Lunareth

Bump it up!
  10. Lunareth

Still for sale
  11. Lunareth

Bump it up!
  12. Lunareth

Bump it up
  13. Lunareth

Achievement: It is official, I am a FAPWHORE

Gz nutter!!! //Crazypants
  14. Lunareth

Still looking for the set please pm me here or in game.
  15. Lunareth

Lowered price bump
  16. Lunareth

Selling a bunch of pheromone glands. Price: 50pec each 40 pec each if you buy 20+ (Info from the wikipage) Usage: Increases Neomex spawn maturity - with this gland being carried in Neomex cave, Neomex Watcher (level 8) spawn in place of Neomex Weak (level 5) //Luna
  17. Lunareth

FYI: Testing Armor Decay version 2.0000

Question in regards to 2.0 (hope this is enough on topic). So when calculating the decay for armors during 2.0 is the decay depending on only the defence stats affected or the entire defence of the armor? So for instance if you hunt Longtooth (that does pure impact) while wearing a phantom...
  18. Lunareth

Meat = two birds with one stone maybe?

Sigh...why would I lie about it, have zero reasons for it, there ya go: https://ibb.co/kDxMfF And yes I agree would be nice if they sorted out the million bugs in the game.
  19. Lunareth

If you are going to quote me then don't take things out of context to suit your agenda: "So I was team hunting Longtooths with a friend earlier this morning and joked about it being a waste that we take skin and oil but leave the meat on the animals." Keyword being animals so not all may drop...
  20. Lunareth

Well I did say "land plot thingy"...tomato, tomato..wait that doesn't work in writing... tomato, potato ...there ya go :)
  21. Lunareth

Think you misunderstand. I didn't mean it as a mandatory thing. Just like pills and i.e. MM candy canes the food should give buffs that's it. Not that you have to keep your ava fed and then find a toilet etc. haha while it would be kind of funny that your ava needs to go for a shit in the middle...
  22. Lunareth

So I was team hunting Longtooths with a friend earlier this morning and joked about it being a waste that we take skin and oil but leave the meat on the animals. But maybe the meat can be just what we need. So here is my suggestion (feel free to tell me/us why it is a bad idea by commenting)...
  23. Lunareth

Improvements to UI

I know MA has done some UI improvements during the last year or so. However there is still much to do and bugs that need to be sorted. So it would be nice if they could adjusted/improved/augment or even perfect some of the ui-features! (Sorry couldn't stop myself) The biggest annoyance for me...
  24. Lunareth

Buying bear or phantom female set. Pm me here or ingame if you got one or simply comment in thread. //Luna
  25. Lunareth

Selling: Female Mah'ketta set

Not really sure what happened to my original post, seems to disappear when I update it. Anyway SB is currently set to: TT+150 and BO: TT+250
Back