Search results

1. Lunareth

Selling: Pheromone glands

Selling a bunch of pheromone glands. Price: 50pec each 40 pec each if you buy 20+ (Info from the wikipage) Usage: Increases Neomex spawn maturity - with this gland being carried in Neomex cave, Neomex Watcher (level 8) spawn in place of Neomex Weak (level 5) //Luna
  2. Lunareth

Meat = two birds with one stone maybe?

So I was team hunting Longtooths with a friend earlier this morning and joked about it being a waste that we take skin and oil but leave the meat on the animals. But maybe the meat can be just what we need. So here is my suggestion (feel free to tell me/us why it is a bad idea by commenting)...
  3. Lunareth

Improvements to UI

I know MA has done some UI improvements during the last year or so. However there is still much to do and bugs that need to be sorted. So it would be nice if they could adjusted/improved/augment or even perfect some of the ui-features! (Sorry couldn't stop myself) The biggest annoyance for me...
  4. Lunareth

Buying: Bear female set

Buying bear or phantom female set. Pm me here or ingame if you got one or simply comment in thread. //Luna
  5. Lunareth

Selling: Female Mah'ketta set

SB: TT+150 BO: TT+250 Current offer: - Info: - Selling full Mah'ketta set (Female), only sold as a set. - Only open bids accepted (in other words post in this thread) - When SB is met I'll wait 24 hours until I finalize the deal. If a higher bid is made the 24 hour counter is reset to the...
  6. Lunareth

Buying: Maddox IV

Looking for one last item to make my Adjusted Maddox IV. So if anyone out there in the universe has a Maddox IV for sale please pm me here or ingame. Obviously tier level is irrelevant since it's being used for "parts". As long as this thread is active I'm still looking. Kind regards Luna
  7. Lunareth

Buying: Koroma F set or Kobold F parts

Looking for either a female Koroma set or Kobold arm guards and shin guards. Message me here or ingame if you got either. //Luna
  8. Lunareth

Buying: Adjusted Maddox IV

Looking for a Adjusted Maddox IV, prefer lower tiered ones since I don't use enhancers and would prefer not to pay for the tiering. PM me here or ingame if you have one for sale. I'm currently on Calypso. //Luna
Back