Search results

1. Arrun

Buying: Vigilante SGA M

Looking to build a set, prefer parts right now but might consider a full set. Thanks
  2. Arrun

Local Loot file??

Is there a locally held file that records or lists the value of your loot, similar to the chat.log that records the System window etc? thanks.
  3. Arrun

Do attachments affect the tiering rate?

Ok, consider a piece of UL equipment. We know that attachments and enhancers have both a beneficial and negative effect: good because there’s the performance uplift, negative because there’s a more rapid aging and/or increase in consumables. However, what effect do these attachments/enhancers...
  4. Arrun

Remembering Palms Corner....

Palms Corner, I do miss this place - felt very special, detached and very 'other-worldly' even on Calypso, especially when the mist blew in off the lake. A nice, quiet relaxing place that I used to call 'home' ......
  5. Arrun

Buying: Male UL Jarhead - high tiers, PED paid

As per title, preferably uncolored but high tiered FULL UL Jarhead M set wanted. Payment will be in pure PEDs only. Answers here please. Thanks
  6. Arrun

Quickest way to get a Panther from 0 to L7

So, here's the thing. I bought a Panther thinking it would be a cool accessory (yes, I know, a Panther is for life, not just for Christmas) only to find out later I would have to go to RT to 'collect' it - not only that, it could only ever be spawned on RT until it was at L7. Now, RT is not my...
  7. Arrun

Alien / Robot attack??!!

I see flying craft - leaving vapour trail, heading south from Rei's Defense (couldn't get screenie) - up high, above cluds, travelling fast No joke!
  8. Arrun

Guardian Plating of the Sand King

Looted is part of the 27k Sand King HoF earlier Impact = 14 Cut = 14 Stab = 14 Acid = 18 Total HP = 60 Durability 4750 Didn't get a "first to discover" so there's more than one out there Now put this onto Mayhem......!! (damn it why did I sell mine??? Oh yes, to pay the Revenue :()
  9. Arrun

Weapons for the Quad-wing

Are there any weapons available for the Quad-Wing? Looks like it's a different mounting config (VWeHS A1) and I see nothing in the auc on Caly with that mounting - or are weapons already fitted? If the answers to the above are no, it would mean these new fighters are toothless so making space...
  10. Arrun

Price check on a very nice hunting set

Hi all, looking for a price check on:- AS-129 Tier 3.8 Urban Stalker Tier 2.2 Male Mayhem Arms, Harness and Helmet as a partial set (or seperates if better price) Together some amps and plates makes up a nice hunting combo. Thanks for your time!
  11. Arrun

Buying: Jaguar M UL

Looking for the following parts Gloves Helmet Arms Paying in peds.
  12. Arrun

Buying: Jaguar M UL Helmet

As the title says, happy to pay in peds only. ...and if you have any Arms as well..........
  13. Arrun

A really 'special' global....

Sorry, no screenie, I was just too shocked to take one... but..... after my 568th Argo kill (the 100 challenge and the 468 into the 500 challenge)...... I ACTUALLY GOT A GLOBAL :yay::yay: but it was the one and only :grumble: Still, at least I got 250 novas at the end of the challenge...
  14. Arrun

Enhancers and 0.00 value (L) items

Hi folks, don't know if this has already been posted here, however, there appears to be a bug where if you have (L) items that go to 0.00 value and there are still enhancers on it, you are not able to remove the enhancers - message says "cannot execute" or similar. You will then find that when...
  15. Arrun

Help: What server are you logging into??

Hi all - this is to try and figure out a way to get in-game for those of us who are getting permanent Connection Lost errors when we try to login So, a plea to all who can successfully log in - please right-click your EU 10.0 desktop icon, then click 'Properties' and look at the entry for...
  16. Arrun

Don't get login screen - gfx glitch

Don't even get to the login panel before screen goes all black and flickery. Running a nVidia GT130 - is this the nVidia issue??
  17. Arrun

Titan has impacted - Cya in the new age

Will someone please video the end of the world!! 'Cos I can't be here for the end. :( It may turn out to be a lame "Connection Lost" screen or MA may just put on some fire works. Either way, I'd like to see what happens. Thanks
  18. Arrun

Nice formidon globals, including 490 ped HOF

First hunting hof in a long while :) These have been very kind to me Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. Arrun

Buying: Highish TT Isis LR48 (L)

Hi, im looking for a prefrably high TT Isis LR48 (200+), however anything above 150 ill offer on. Post your offers here or pm me :) Arrun
  20. Arrun

Ambuli Global's - Including T'bird foot guards (F)

Had some nice ambuli over the last few days :) Silent: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. Arrun

An interesting response from Support?

I tend to regard PAlms Corner as my avies home, so, looking to put down roots, i sent this question in.... 30 Jul 2007 You wrote: Will the houses / huts / properties at Palms Corner ever be made 'live' and will they ever be made available to buy?? If yes, can I put my name down for one...
  22. Arrun

Martial Armor (m) - Make an old man happy!! :-)

Buying all martial male armor parts!!! For personal use - not resale Update: June 30 - still looking for helmet and thighs PM me here or email me at a.dewarsash@btinternet.com Take pity on an old man - help me survive on this strange new world!!
  23. Arrun

Amethera Neomap Mining Map

Amethera Neomap Mining Map Available The original Neomap has hardcoded the latitude and longitude coordinates suitable for the Eudoria map only. This stops the use of a simple copy of an Amethera map As i want to log my mining finds I've put together an Amethera map that is pretty close to...
  24. Arrun

Funny clip.. L@@K

clip For you people who are british or may of heard of james blunt the singer, i was just looking around on youtube.com when i came across this. heres a funny clip taking the piss out of him, made me laugh for ages :laugh: also make sure u have sound on :)
  25. Arrun

Serendipty: and about time too!

Hi guys, finaly got it after few days of turning great, sorry didnt get the pic where i exctly unlocked it, but hear is proof and skills: Click to enlarge and some other related skills: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Only chiped a little LWT and courage+athletics for hp :) edit: and the...
Back