Search results

1. Sarah Hawkwood

Question: MF Implants

I was thinking about MF and maybe someone knows more than me, has some news about it and so on... After VU 10.0 I've found my mindforce implant in my inventory, not inserted. I understand that since system was not working, they didn't bother with putting all code to let us have implants left...
  2. Sarah Hawkwood

To Imperial Navy High Command

To Imperial Navy High Command Since my arrival on Calypso over three years ago I was fighting against robot threat as a volunteer. I disassembled countless drones, warriors, troopers, attackers, coordinators, drokas, legionaires, eviscerators, defenders and even some big bulks and segs...
  3. Sarah Hawkwood

Please keep Entropedia

... in it's current shape. Hi all. I'd like to ask Entropedia.info admins to keep some kind of archive of this website as it was before VU 10.0. If it's possible ofc. We don't know yet, what changes new engine brings, so maybe it would be nice to keep memories of old engine Entropia somehow...
  4. Sarah Hawkwood

Selling: Handgun skill chip tt 70.92

Was sold. Hope next one is coming soon. Hawkwood
  5. Sarah Hawkwood

Selling: 170 ped Marksmanship, 80 peds Weapons Handling, 270 LWT & some HG

Hey guys. I have some skills I'd like to sell, hope that someone will be interested in them. The list of them: Marksmanship: 173.32 , SOLD Weapons Handling: 79.98, SOLD LWT: 269.48, SOLD Handgun: 25.79, SOLD (I still should have something like 150-200...
  6. Sarah Hawkwood

Selling: Design skills + Electronics and Metallurgy

Auction stopped untill exact amounts of skills for sale are known...
  7. Sarah Hawkwood

Selling: Some nice clothes

Pictures with descriptions of textures below. Paints used are steel blue and olive. Both of them are not very common and in my opinion they go nice together. Ok, time for prices. Basically I want this thread to go for one week. So the thread will end up on Sunday 26.04.2009 I'm setting only OB...
  8. Sarah Hawkwood

Entropia Forum Video Competition

Since Kevin Rudolf Video Competition is closed and everyone is waiting for the winner, I think that another video competition can be started. I suppose many people still have materials they've prepared for competition or maybe ideas they had no time to finish, so I decided to give you a reason...
  9. Sarah Hawkwood

Hawkwood's Lending Service

Hello fellow Entropians. While reading this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/119061-high-end-items-not-being-used.html I thought that it really sucks that some items just cover dust in various inventories and storages. JC started to talk about uber items, but there are...
  10. Sarah Hawkwood

Mentorship offer for serious newcomers

Hello new colonists! So, you have found an information about Entropia Universe and decided to give it a try. Excellent! But EU is quite sophisticated world and it is better for you to have someone who will guide you here. If you feel a bit lost and you don't know what to do here, it means you...
  11. Sarah Hawkwood

Soc offers cooperation with crafters

Hello all. My society, Solaris (and Solaris Cadets, about 10 active players in total atm) is looking for buyers on certain goods. We would like to contact a tailor, who needs wools and hides, molisk teeth, foul bones, texture manufacturer who needs animal skins, colourer who needs paints...
Back