Search results

1. Savior

Oldie goldie

A dusted global I found in some old email.About the beginning of 2006 if I recall correct.
  2. Savior

Selling: Himi

selling himi 600%. price could be changed if i dont sell it this week. cheers sold
  3. Savior

HoF: Atrox mature

:yay: Click to enlarge only tt food
  4. Savior

Achievement: Treatment

Along with the 1000 LT quest came this: Click to enlarge First aid increased from 3161 to 4269. Paramedic level increased from 24 to 28. Nice premium i would say after this really boring job. :D
  5. Savior

Selling: Full TT ESI

Sold ........
  6. Savior

Uber: Molisk adult

Got this one somewhere near pvp3. Click to enlarge The full ESI inside the loot window made my day :yay:
  7. Savior

Achievement: Unlocks

Finally i have something to put here: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and an older one, for this one had to chip in some... Click to enlarge
  8. Savior

Buying: WTB 2xA105 laser amps

I wish to buy 2 of these, pm me with offers please
  9. Savior

Help: No upload

hello. I bought a new system to play EU and since then my internet connection works really bad. On my older system it works just fine tho. I tried with windows XP, Vista 64 and now Windows 7 and work same bad on all. I tested with a internet speed program and i get 17 mbps download but no...
  10. Savior

Uber: Drone 01

I was skilling some shortblade at Jason and i got this.No SGA item, just a lot of low-loss link cables and some L. But damn nice... Click to enlarge
  11. Savior

Selling: Taking offers on Dante, A106, rexeley mesh

Instant BOs: Dante: tt+2.4 k SOLD A106 laser amp: tt+5.2 k SOLD Rexeley mesh tanktop(atrox leather texture): tt+120 ped SOLD thanks
  12. Savior

Selling: Taking offers on Thunderbird F pieces UL

and that would be helmet, harness and footguards instant BOs: tt+400 on helm tt+1000 on harness tt+1000 on footies
  13. Savior

Regenerating mobs list

I put here a list of high-regen mobs (after Oleg's list).It's not complete, but i think it's good enough for a noob.If you consider it's more to add, feel free to post. Allophyl Ambulimax Araneatrox Atrox Aurli Caudatergus Combibo Estophyl Eviscerator Feffoid Frescoquda Furor...
  14. Savior

some lights,music and some colors

it actually becomes interesting from 2nd chapter http://www.playauditorium.com/ have fun!
  15. Savior

Selling: salamander footguards F

start bid: tt+900 ped buyout: tt+1100 ped
  16. Savior

Buying: Neopsion Bd

hi. I'm trying to get this implant. Offering tt+1000 ped. regards
  17. Savior

Buying: Foxtrot ME

hey, If there's anyone interested in selling one, please post or pm your offer. regards
  18. Savior

wtb angel shins F

i want to buy angel shins female, plz pm with offers regards
  19. Savior

selling adjusted laganus

start bid: tt+5.5 k ped buyout: tt+6 k ped tt is about 850 ped auction ends sunday regards, JC
  20. Savior

mk V

selling mk V tt+11 k ped. pm plz. regards.
  21. Savior

Mk V, Ml-35, Mk IV

ml-35 tt+15 k SOLD mk V tt+12 k mk IV tt+1.8 k items can be bought from emerald mall, lvl II shop 02S Regards, JC
  22. Savior

buying adj fap

buying adj fap. plz pm regards, JC
  23. Savior

A204

Could anyone help me with its price? Thanks!
  24. Savior

jag arms M

selling jaguar arms tt+2.7 k, BO tt+2.9. 2 days
  25. Savior

B: Dante and ESIs

Please post here or via pm if you want to sell these items. Dante tt+270 ESI 1300 %
Back