Search results

1. K

Soccer Fans - Check this Out!!

Laughs Rick-Chi, for me, knowing that the best footballer and manager of the world are portuguese is a great source of laughs for me. Isn't it for you 2?
  2. K

Soccer Fans - Check this Out!!

Hello Dear Entropians & Soccer Fans, If you like football enough to know who is Gerard Piqué and(or) Miguel Veloso, check this Link and Laugh at how funny they look! :lolup: http://bit.ly/azSqTw Or you can also check it on Facebook...
  3. K

EYE design studio

Nice works Baradur! I've been gone from teh forum but now that im back, im glad to see cool stuff... Keep it up!!
  4. K

"28 000 Bombs"

You're doing good again. It's been a pleasure to see your results, good luck and keep it up!
  5. K

One word story game!!!@_@!!

,however...
  6. K

Give xXSqUaLLXx 100 ped each!

LOL, nice thread!
  7. K

overboard investmet?

Sounds like a nice plan to me, im subscribing :D Good luck!
  8. K

RL logo competition POLL - Scottish Delight :)

Keep on voting , people! :yay::yay:
  9. K

RL logo competition POLL - Scottish Delight :)

First of all and as i said before i had great fun participating in this, and that fun was only possible because of the great persons that participated. My favourites were Baradur , Unionova and Kalanen for their works and their fair play! It was a pleasure to participate and i hope to see more...
  10. K

Info: Frescoqudea Foot

How much was it sold for? gratz Df and Eva2008
  11. K

Come on, Deathifier!! Put 100k into the auctioneer :yay: and win that footies
  12. K

Ehehe, how cool! :wtg: Thanks for the info Unknown
  13. K

How's the auction going? :yay:
  14. K

Next step

Well, first of all thanks for your opinion, that's a nice goal you said to max the 211 :). And answering your question, i managed to get 2k peds with my loyal 103 :laugh:
  15. K

Next step

Ehe, well that currently crossed my mind when i got my 2k peds hof ! :) I'll stay with the 103 for some more time now and see what i can get :D Thanks
  16. K

Next step

Hi and thanks for your fast answer Ceepee, but i guess ill leave the ore-amps on the auction instead of using them, because they haven't worked so fine till now. I got the peds up there, but in order to add value to my avatar and increase possible higher finds in future wouldn't be smart to...
  17. K

Next step

Hello ppl, I'm creating this thread to ask you guys what you think that a noob miner with around 350 prosp. and 400 geology who only mines in CND with a of-103 should do with 2k peds? Would you think he should buy some k's of skills, buy an of-105, 211(L) till maxing 103 and 105?...or to...
  18. K

Small Daspletor project.

post it post it! Looking forward to see it
  19. K

My unlimited OA road

It seems like aIel had already given up of getting his ath or amp! I would like to see where this was heading too, aIel dont let us wondering :P Do another run and fulfill our curiosity :yay:
  20. Adsdasd

Adsdasd

asdsad
  21. Sig

Sig

assd
  22. K

RL LOGO competition - win a pig + efds

The competition finale is this week! :) I wouldn't like to be in your positions VF and Lykke. I bet it will be a hard decision, here goes a bump for more submissions and a good luck all. Cheers :laugh:
  23. K

Graphics designer for rent... (pay in ped)

hey The link for your portfolio isn't working for me. But anyway why don't you show us what you can do in the RL Logo competition thread? :P Just give it a try, and nice to see some services Irl once in a while. Good luck
  24. K

Thanks for your compliment Baradur, and i say the same to you. It was a pleasure competing with...

Thanks for your compliment Baradur, and i say the same to you. It was a pleasure competing with you :)
  25. K

RL LOGO competition - win a pig + efds

First of all i would like to say thanks for all who wrotted about my entries. I definitly agree with your opinions about Neo's and Baradur's entries aswell. There's still plenty of time left in this competition and i think that there will be more entries with the quality we have seen till now...
Back