Search results

1. K

Withdraw delay more than 1 year

Then explain me please, why we dont see the same approach on gambling sites, cryptocurrency exchanges, eToro etc ?
  2. K

Selling: 88,22 PED Manufacture Attachments Skill Implant

88,22 PED Manufacture Attachments Skill Implant 3263% - 2879 PED
  3. K

Selling: Construction skills

:tp:
  4. K

Manufacture Metal Equipment SOLD.
  5. K

:tp:
  6. K

I can provide collateral for your ESI. Offers to PM please. Name Skill points ESI needed Final chip size Markup Price Attachment Technology 3468 43,93 39,54 2150% 850 PED Blueprint Comprehension 4830 129,47 116,52 500% 582 PED Equipment Methodolody 2734 23,43 21,08...
  7. K

Help: Petition to make VICEROY tradeable/auctionable

-1 I agree that nothing in EU should be account bound but in this case you knew that armor won't be tradable before you got him.
  8. K

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

So it is better now ? I would suggest you to quit or at least change to state where you log in once in a while to maintain account if game don't treat you well. From MA point of view, they also don't have any reason to adjust loot system as long there a lot of depositors. They might feel like...
  9. K

Suggestion: Limit or Remove TP Fee [ QOL Change]

There is a lootable PVP when you are going to calypso from calypso SS ? Afaik, no. Also I've been using Normandie service for warps and they warp close to calypso atmosphere so all you have to do is just get out of MS and press Accept. So what is dangerous and time consuming about that ?
  10. K

Selling: Level 12 Finder Amplifier BP pack

every blueprint with specified QR is unlimited
  11. K

Selling: Level 12 Finder Amplifier BP pack

Solar 16V Gel Batteries QR 1 Galaxy 6V Gel Batteries QR 1 Triphased Holo Module QR 18.5 Level 12 Finder Amplifier QR 2.5 1800 PED EDIT: All blueprints are unlimited and I am selling them as pack.
  12. K

Question: Filler Ores and Enmatter (lyst/oil)

Its still broken ? good
  13. K

Question: Filler Ores and Enmatter (lyst/oil)

Tried mining after few months, first 6 claims I got was Duru, Belkar, Redu from that point rest was Lyst only. Then weird period followed, 12 NRF and 13Th was lyst again. Considering tiering is broken too, I am not gonna play it again until something change to the right direction. This game is...
  14. K

Buying: Level 12 BP, Solar 16V Gel Batteries BP

Found it, thread can be closed.
Back