Search results

1. K

Selling: 88,22 PED Manufacture Attachments Skill Implant

88,22 PED Manufacture Attachments Skill Implant 3263% - 2879 PED
  2. K

Selling: Construction skills

I can provide collateral for your ESI. Offers to PM please. Name Skill points ESI needed Final chip size Markup Price Attachment Technology 3468 43,93 39,54 2150% 850 PED Blueprint Comprehension 4830 129,47 116,52 500% 582 PED Equipment Methodolody 2734 23,43 21,08...
  3. K

Selling: Level 12 Finder Amplifier BP pack

Solar 16V Gel Batteries QR 1 Galaxy 6V Gel Batteries QR 1 Triphased Holo Module QR 18.5 Level 12 Finder Amplifier QR 2.5 1800 PED EDIT: All blueprints are unlimited and I am selling them as pack.
  4. K

Buying: Level 12 BP, Solar 16V Gel Batteries BP

Hello, WTB: Solar 16V Gel Batteries blueprint
  5. K

Suggestion: Auction improvement

Hello, it might be suggested several times and sorry about that if its the case but I still wonder why current auction dont have this easy to do and useful function. Lets say you have 10 stacks with equal amount of the same item or 20 amps. Whyyyyy you have to set days, start bid, buyout...
  6. K

Selling: Welding Wire BPs

Welding Wire Blueprint (L) - 120% Current stock - more than 140PED TT
  7. K

Kalixt's mining log

Hello, it's almost two months since I started to track every mining run. I was mining at OLA 60 only and cycled over 24K ped. I am one of that miner that want to get as much markup as can and shinook with the proper setup is the right place for it. Allthrough my setup was not ideal. I am...
  8. K

Buying: GeoTrek Super Alloy EnBolts, High Grade Alloy

Hello, I am looking for these two blueprints: GeoTrek Super Alloy EnBolts High Grade Alloy contant me via PM. Thanks
  9. K

Buying: Armor: Hunter Mentor Edition

Hello, I am looking only for these (M) parts: Hunter Shin Guards Mentor Edition Hunter Foot Guards Mentor Edition Hunter Face Guard Mentor Edition Hunter Arm Guards Mentor Edition Contact me via PM or ingame, Thanks.
  10. K

Question: High Grade Plugs Recommended level

Hello, anyone know whats the recommended level to craft these ? To have at least 80% of the success rate indicator. Its level IX blueprint with no information about recommended level. Whats weird is that I meets the recommend level requirements for other IX blueprints from metal engineering...
  11. K

Selling: Limited Blueprint Collection

Hello, I want to get rid of all limited blueprints that I looted and they were not worth of selling. Most of them are cheap and thats why I want to sell them only in bulk. All or nothing. Total value in TT: 63,65 PED SB: 90 BO: 150 34 ArMatrix BC-10 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.21 PED 35...
  12. K

Buying: Standard Lever Blueprint

I will take any QR quality, send me a offer in PM or post a reply here. Thanks.
  13. K

Help: DSEC Seeker L30 (L) Blueprint (L)

Hello, I am trying to figure out all current sources for this blueprint DSEC Seeker L30 (L) Blueprint (L). So far I have one confirmation for Transformer T-102 Blueprint. Its not super rare drop but still pretty rare to get. I will be grateful for any additional info about drops of this BP.
Back