Search results

1. image_2024-04-07_021248324.jpeg

image_2024-04-07_021248324.jpeg

Creation date
  2. Xanato Xan Kaso

FYI: Skill gain stacking

so they fix the thing nobody was asking for them to fix but break the thing that everyone actually used...
  3. Xanato Xan Kaso

WTT Temporary Powerfist Skill Swap

I ran out of breathe reading that in my head...
  4. Xanato Xan Kaso

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Is his name really "Jerkrot"??? Would hate to have grown up with that...
  5. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: MAKO Wildfire, Gold Rush Edition 106.2 MA DPS + mayhem trauma 3 combo ! SOLD!

ive been having problems getting on the wiki. sorry to bother but thanks for the answer
  6. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: MAKO Wildfire, Gold Rush Edition 106.2 MA DPS + mayhem trauma 3 combo ! SOLD!

What is the DPP of the sword? I have the rainbow which is 102.9 dps. its 58.7% efficiency 2.902 dpp before amping or enhancers and would like to know how it compares before i make an offer. My sword doesnt use shrap but if you put alot of ped on it, it will last for hours.
  7. Xanato Xan Kaso

still would like to know the approx price to make an offer arounrd
  8. Xanato Xan Kaso

What is the price range at approximately? i dont even know what to offer
  9. Xanato Xan Kaso

The Rental Service of Legends! Provided by Xanato Kaso and Co.

Bump for easter mayhem 2024!!!! Loot 2.0 weapons added. Also have female POE!
  10. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: FEN ANGEL Tier 5.99

Great armor set Taking offers, prefer peds trades acceptable. I am also looking to purchase a 2.0 weapon. This armor is great for easter mayhem with its electric protection. All parts tier 5. 99 and i believe they are all over levl 100 TIR. PM on here or discord@ xanatokaso
  11. Xanato Xan Kaso

Buying: FEN 70, Bp70, Lp 80, and any others I may have forgotten.

Bump. Ty for the offers so far
  12. Xanato Xan Kaso

Buying: FEN 70, Bp70, Lp 80, and any others I may have forgotten.

Looking for these pistols, but also willing to consider other weapons in this skill range with high efficiency around 85%. Willing to pay in 100% pure ped, a rare opportunity for person with a decent price and the right weapon. excited to see what kind of offers you have!
  13. Xanato Xan Kaso

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

I don't know if this is the appropriate place or way to do this, but our friend Katie Passed away a few weeks ago. They had been battling cancer for the last year or so and finally lost the battle. His wife contacted me on discord the other day and notified me. I thought it proper to mention it...
Back