Search results

1. Kain Dewey Fall

Warp Ship Presence @Rocktropia in 1hr 24mins, Owners WIN 50ped

Every Warp Ship that proves they were present @Rocktropia either during the timeframe of the meeting or up to 15 minutes after the meeting, @0:30:00 ingame time Dec 17th 1 hour and 24 minutes from now with a Photo or Video of Them showing ingame system time, name of Warpship, and proof of...
  2. Kain Dewey Fall

SuperPED Society Enterprise Project Reveal Meeting

Current Time Ingame: 06:00:00 Deccember 16th Time Until Event from Current Ingame Time: 18 hours InGame Time: December 17th, @0:30:00 Join this event to bring a more outspoken community on managing their resource and working toward environment growth. Located at Society HQ on Rocktorpia, /wp...
  3. Kain Dewey Fall

Buying: 2012 Kings Scepter [Club Weapon]

I think I got the name right. I saw it in the auction awhile back and I wanted to buy it but was short on PED. This weapon was a reward for the 2012 Fashion Contest on Calypso and there is only 1. I am strongly interested in purchasing this weapon/item. If anyone knows who the current owner is...
  4. Kain Dewey Fall

Monster SweepUp*RuxNet*

SuperPED invites you to Rocktropia on Nov 10th for a Monster SweepUp to compete at Camp Crunk or contribute to Shared Loot at Empire Z Ruxnet. Starts November 10th, @18:30 Sounding off the dead celebrations and Halloween Mayhem with a RuxNet Code run here on Rocktropia. (EVENTS LIST) Sign up...
  5. Kain Dewey Fall

All Welcome- Weekly Societies Meeting -All Welcome

You are fit to sit among the council. All Welcome- Weekly Meeting -All Welcome You are invited to join, Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion, society during their weekly meeting at Khorum Coast Resort, second floor located on the Khorum Coast Land Area on Arkadia. Mondays @19 & 21 game time...
  6. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Four Studio Street, Rocktropia 1050 Item Points Shop

Bidding Started October 14 @23:00:00 ingame time and ends October 17th @ 23:00:00 ingame time [Wound up not selling] UP FOR SALE AGAIN, Available now if intersted - Listed February 10th, 2024 Selling the compound without the furniture. /wp [Rocktropia, 136974, 84597, 179, Club Four Studio...
  7. Kain Dewey Fall

Shopping District Highlights Event

This schedule will be updated as [SPED]SuperPED sources more opportunities to better expand the event to other areas of Entropia Universe. With 3 Weeks advance update so as to reduce confusion. [Currently PostPoned, I just applied for a job, I won't have access to my laptop for awhile and...
  8. Kain Dewey Fall

Rocktropia, Club Four Studio Street, Party Events

Fashion Hub & Club, Four Studio Street, Rocktropia /wp [Rocktropia, 136974, 84597, 179, Club Four Studio Street] where this is your' party. [SPED] society, SuperPED, brings to the Entropia Universe Community the Four Studio Street, Rocktropia Club & Fashion Hub Party with the FourStudioStreet...
  9. Kain Dewey Fall

"The HUB" Bi-Weekly Showdown Event

"The HUB" Battle Royale Not Currently Offered- 300ped rewarded at the end of each event. -Not Currently Offered The [SPED] Society, Super PED, would like to bring to Cyrene a Bi-Weekly event at the PVP Arena Zone, "The HUB". "The HUB" Forces Fair Competition. The HUB offers an opportunity for...
  10. Kain Dewey Fall

Buying: I am looking to purchase a Mothership

I am wanting to buy a MotherShip, I am looking for a good deal, but feel free to PM me in game if you have a Mothership that you will sell and let me know the Structural Integrity and your asking price. PLURS and TANKS. :D
  11. Kain Dewey Fall

>_> | <_<, A service to secure investments?

Would you respond effectively if you were offered a value of 100% of 10% ROI for you Revenue Deeds (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLA, or whatever else) or less, so long as you received a profit or fair value for your initial investment in those deeds if you were told that they would be used to fund the...
  12. Kain Dewey Fall

TheSPEDReport Events Calendar

So, the entire website for the SPED Society, (SPED) Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion isn't entirely developed, but most of the features are completed and presently available. One as such being the Events Calendar of which we will be implementing into a Interactive Map. TheSPEDReport is a...
  13. Kain Dewey Fall

$1 a share investment opportunity with 10% ROI minimum

(Please comment on this Thread in regard to what has been stated in this single post and continue any further conversation with me in regard to discussion had directly between you and I) (Please do not comment on this thread in regard to what others have said promoting potential hate speech...
  14. Kain Dewey Fall

Tracing Country Specific Communities

Hello everyone, This post is in the interest of helping players communicate with people from their countries to, so to speak, break language barriers. If you know of any language specific channels or communities referenced by Countries. If you could, please post in this thread the name of...
  15. Kain Dewey Fall

Bank Sale History

Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows about what Banks in the game have been sold for throughout the years and what they might be worth now?
  16. Kain Dewey Fall

What happened to it is the fault of your own?

Think about the fault of your own factor. What happened to it is the fault of your own for not reading the directions, not reading a contract, not reading the rules. I see all these people complaining about how MindArk sucks or Entropia sucks all because they don't have the decency to read the...
  17. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Selling Asteroid F.O.M.A. Shop #53

I am selling the shop for 3000ped. Message Kain Dewey Fall in game if you are interested in purchasing. 200 Item Indoor Points and 25 Item Display Point
  18. Kain Dewey Fall

Shop #53 Independence Day Setup

Hello, It is summer time and Americas Independence day is coming up, filled with lots of fruit to eat in the coming season, Lake and swimming fun, lots of heat, lots of explosives( I mean fireworks), feelings the rocks and sand under your feat and defying the feats of life and physics with the...
  19. Kain Dewey Fall

Summer/ Independence Day Shop Design Ideas

I want to give my shop a summer holiday theme four the Fourth of July, Americas Independence Day. But I am not coming up with a lot of idea for what I have got. I can probably make it look great for independence day but I want to know if there are any suggestions from the community on a great...
  20. Kain Dewey Fall

What is your Opinions on a SPED CO-OP?

I don't think I am able to post links so, to give you all a small idea of what my society is doing, very small, a lot more to come, I have been talking about it a lot on the Facebook, Entropia Universe, Public Group for a few years. But I am hoping for a full launch of all of my society Projects...
  21. Kain Dewey Fall

Tailoring, Coloring, & Textures CHART *PLS READ*

**IMPORTANT NOTICE** I would like to help all the Texturizers and colorers out there NOW! ;D:smoke: **IMPORTANT NOTICE** The "Extensive Design and Clothing chart". It would require approximately an expected $18,574 USD to do 1 set of every texture once. There are 238 Textures that I know of and...
  22. Kain Dewey Fall

Weapons Chart- Game Manual "&more*

*Provided in the link below is a Weapons ECO chart, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13tDOCH5X6qf1Ayca5m0mDZKRM9oz1kQYeoQ7eg26cSY/edit#gid=1798276459 The information provided on the chart does not hold accurate depiction of "ECO Ratings" As exactly what makes a weapon "ECO" Is not fully...
  23. Kain Dewey Fall

Shop #53 Valentines' Day Setup

Asteroid FOMA Shop #53 Valentines' Day Setup Hello, To locate FOMA Shop #53 at the Asteroid FOMA select the teleport location, Main Complex Block B, the shopping complex of Asteroid FOMA is the area where the teleports are in a circle. There are 66 Asteroid FOMA Shops and mine is...
  24. Kain Dewey Fall

Asteroid FOMA Shop #53 Valentines' Day Setup

Hello, To locate FOMA Shop #53 at the Asteroid select the teleport location, Main Complex Block B, the shopping complex of Asteroid FOMA is the area where the teleports are in a circle. There are 66 Asteroid FOMA Shops and mine is Located closest to teleport Main Complex Block B. When you...
  25. Kain Dewey Fall

Second Question, Kain Dewey Fall

Do mobs have defense ratings that make them have weaknesses to specific damage types or even specific weapon types? Another I don't know if this is a followup question or not but... Is there an advantage other than weapon efficiency such as weapon type or damage types that increase loot...
Back