Search results

1. GrannyKillz

Fix this foma teleport crash

From space to foma, teleport control room 1. crash. Have to log back on. much sad. This is months? or years?
  2. GrannyKillz

Question: Difference in mining amps.

If you double the efficiency, that will give you your cost in PEDS per entry/drop. (Decay of amp) Higher level amps is higher risk/longer cycle to achieve a more stable TT return. Stay small work your way up, find what works for you. If bored and like to gamble high level amps are for you. But...
  3. GrannyKillz

Avatar mass-creation for huge advantage. Action?

Gross.. does not surprise me... does anyone know if these cookies are still available right now (upon visiting) I need to go...? All I have to say is you should reward your players that live by the rules and have skill points...... to avoid people doing this.... 100k skill points min prize...
  4. GrannyKillz

Selling: Grandma's Amps, Enhancers & More

t-105, eco, dmg enhancers and more! Genesis Amethera Headquarters Tower E 16 A
  5. GrannyKillz

t-105, eco, dmg enhancers and more! Genesis Amethera Headquarters Tower E 16 A
  6. GrannyKillz

Bump, my enhancers are too cheap... clean them up so I can set new price! :) Genesis Amethera Headquarters Tower E 16 A
  7. GrannyKillz

Tower E 16 A full stock Changes: removed 5 stack enhancers, added 30 stacks, a few guns added to the keepers (UL won't break the bank, mining or level 95+ unless its the chip.) ??????? i dunno.
  8. GrannyKillz

in game pm will work.. I only log on about twice a week on a good week right now..
  9. GrannyKillz

Price reduction on m1-lf finder, get yours today!
  10. GrannyKillz

Bump level 3 and 5 amps restocked
  11. GrannyKillz

Bump.. due to a more afk approach I am only doing smaller stacks of dmg enhancers @ higher MU, but still fair. This will change when migration is here..
  12. GrannyKillz

Bump.. some pretty cheap 4B Armatrix Laser amplifiers for any newer players that use them wanna make the venture to my shop :) Please resellers let the new players win for once...
  13. GrannyKillz

Bump shop is restocked!
  14. GrannyKillz

New Stock! DSEC L30 great prices! Terra 6 amps Level II Athena (4% skill-gain amp)
  15. GrannyKillz

Suggestion: Thorifoid helmet exploiting.... still going on...

What about people exploiting radar bug in Aegis PvP? Gets a little old also. Why would Mindark blur radar when they know for years people can abuse this. Oh great idea lets put all the pyrite in aegis Pvp and blur radar..... PVP IS GARBAGE in a game with all these bugs that players WILL exploit.
  16. GrannyKillz

Best way to spend 20-30k PED?

Hunting, Mining, and crafting all have their pros and cons... all can do you well.. all can screw you over... nobody will tell you flat out what to do.. this is something that you should research for yourself, trust nobody. Best way to learn is to do it yourself. Suggestion: Do small things...
  17. GrannyKillz

FYI: A fair warning for killing yulebots in FFA

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
  18. GrannyKillz

Liquidation sale.. might find something you need.. for cheap.
  19. GrannyKillz

Next restock I will be doing a good deal on dmg enhancer 2s get them before the resellers do!!
  20. GrannyKillz

Question: Tier Upgrading skill removal and compensation

I think we should all support case... Mindark should hold up to what they tell their community that lets them eat...
  21. GrannyKillz

Selling: 5228 pieces of Common Dung

Refiner cost is probably a lot more than you think ;P I am not big on the shit game.. but i think moving price is between 8-10 ped
  22. GrannyKillz

Restock, M1-LF finder limited time.
  23. GrannyKillz

New stock alert Terra Amp 8 for a limited time. Happy new year!!
  24. GrannyKillz

How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

85 eh have some work to do D:
Back