Search results

1. GrannyKillz

Fix this foma teleport crash

From space to foma, teleport control room 1. crash. Have to log back on. much sad. This is months? or years?
  2. GrannyKillz

Selling: Grandma's Amps, Enhancers & More

Grandma's Amps & Enhancers Genesis Amethera Headquarters Tower E 16 A [Calypso, 34378, 48230, 111, Waypoint] Note: When you leave Tower E head SW from Televator to get to tp fast. What's in my shop? The best priced Mining Amplifiers and Damage Enhancers. More specific? For Limited a time...
  3. GrannyKillz

Buying: Xmas 2019 or Summer 2020

Prices: Not negotiable Xmas: 26k Summer: 31k If you have one of these and would like to sell for pure peds contact me. Trying to up the price will get you ignored. Have fun and Good luck!
  4. GrannyKillz

Selling: Tier 9.29 Master Guards, 2017 xmas 2019 halloween.

2019 Halloween SB 16.5 BO 17.5k 2017 Christmas SB 23K BO 25k Master Gaurd T9.29 SB 28K BO 32K Package 67k - ALL Auction will end in 7 days Love this set up alone, would be great to grind eomon, and its very legit in PvP Crits can heal up to 130+ with the right buffs and crits can do up to...
  5. GrannyKillz

Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition

Selling these items Contact me here or in-game. Granny Killz Alot [Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition] 20k ped firm Tier 2.xx SOLD! [Ares Ring, Perfected] 5850 ped (priced to sell fast) [Divine Intervention Chip] +1450 GKA
  6. GrannyKillz

Info: New Society: Huge interest in PvP Currently recruiting Strong players.

Name: Decaying Corruption (Will vote a new name with more members) Preferred requirements : Higher in skills 250+ HP. The ability to communicate and coordinate as a team. Will to practice and show improvement in PvP. Honesty and integrity. Competitive attitudes. Gear to hold your own...
  7. GrannyKillz

Selling: Improved Hedoc Mayhem

Imp Hedoc tier 0.9 price 13k firm. Thanks! -GKA
  8. GrannyKillz

Buying: Mayhem F parts (Harness,Thigh guards,Shins)

Title says it all.. if you have any of these parts please contact me with a fair price. Thanks! -GKA
  9. GrannyKillz

Mindark can you spawn some Migration yet?

;);););););););););););););););););)
  10. GrannyKillz

Buying: Mod Hedoc

Tier 0-1 24.5-25k 2-3 28k-30k 4-5 32-35k If you have one to sell pm me please. Paying pure peds
  11. GrannyKillz

Selling: Improved Hedoc Mayhem

Price is 14,000 No rush for me to sell price is not negotiable . Happy hunting and GoodLuck.
  12. GrannyKillz

Warning: Annihilation Bug/Possible Exploit

Support was sent: Hi I ended my mayhem with xxxxx points, in order to try to have an edge on people I was trying to end my instance with 1 second left. (Trying to end it on the last day, to keep my score off the radar of others so they do not redo their instances.) As I left at 1 second the...
  13. GrannyKillz

Mindark Review this exploit in Survival mode

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/332441779 Please review the last 5 minutes of my stream, thanks let us know??
  14. GrannyKillz

Selling: 110+ FEN platinum tokens

Pm best offer wins I lied over 150
  15. GrannyKillz

Selling: 2018 rings Mace mod VIII

2017 xmas 25k 2019 Halloween 17k Or the pair for 40k Master Guards Spiked Club 9.0 35k
  16. GrannyKillz

Dont log out at feffoid wave

we had no looters and errors.. i tried to relog and it wont let me back in game.. gl https://clips.twitch.tv/BoxyAcceptableGuanacoBrainSlug Mindark please review 34 minutes and beyond https://www.twitch.tv/videos/319596158?t=0h34m34s
  17. GrannyKillz

Lets see if MindArk does anything about harassment

Certain person has been mob training the feffoid wave event for some time now. Lets see if mindark does anything about this. {2.6 - Private Communication} The guy asked for it even gave him a fourth chance :D https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyObliviousMangetoutDoritosChip
  18. GrannyKillz

Buying: Neconu or similar HP DNA

If you have please talk to me! :cool::cool::cool:
  19. GrannyKillz

ATH: Master Guards Spiked Club T 9.0

20. GrannyKillz

LA 39 Atrox Decimation

LA 39 Is now doing weekly events on a regular basis! I will be charging peds per ticket due to more premium prizes. This weeks says 7.5 ped but its only 5 ped! Spawns: Atrox- Old-Alpha to Stalker (Max Density) Neconu- Youngs (Low to mid density) Location: [Calypso, 22835, 25928, 210]...
  21. GrannyKillz

FYI: GrannyKillzAlot Is Streaming

Hello everybody, my name is GrannyKillzAlot I am a proud Shop Owner, Crafter, Miner, Hunter and Content Creator for the Entropia Universe. Moon Lady will be a series that I stream on twitch with the priority of exploring new things, mostly mining with UL 2 amp at this moment. I will be rating...
  22. GrannyKillz

OLA#39 Ped Grab

Any payouts require screenshots and timestamp in it, to be posted here, or you can show me the screenies in discord. A 2500PED maximum for any 1 ESI looted, for example if you looted a 1250tt ESI you will only receive an extra 2500ped on top of MU. A wait time might be required on such. Note...
  23. GrannyKillz

Buying: Summer 18

Buying for 16700 ped in deeds.
  24. GrannyKillz

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LR-60 Augmented Tier 3.9

A&P Series Mayhem LR-60 Augmented Tier 3.9 Remaining Tiers: 91, 115, 90, 106, 123, 118 Items of interest, Augmented bc-80, xtlc800, CLD SOLD- Pending trade This will be sold, I do not play enough to justify holding it at this moment.
  25. GrannyKillz

A&P Series Mayhem LR-60 Augmented RENTAL

Looking to rent this gun tier 3.9 for the full duration of migration Price : 6000 ped Collateral: 70,000 ped/cld Any interest PM me here or ingame.
Back