Search results

1. M

Buying: NEUROSTIM-A pills

Please send me a private message with ammounts of Neurostim-A pills that you would like to sell and how much would you like to sell them for please. Any ammount is welcome larger ammounts are VERY welcome :) cheers :)
  2. M

Selling: PILLS: 15mg HYPERSTIM, 15mg ACCUSTIM, 15mg DEVASTIM

I have over 50 pills of each kind, the prices will be as follows: -------------------------------------------------------------------- Hyperstim 15mg 27 ped each Accustim 15mg 21 ped each Devastim 15mg 21 ped each EDIT: down to about 20 pills of each kind, get em till they last.
  3. M

Selling: 10mg pills

Hello folks, selling lots of 10mg pills from token trader i can take and sell up to 1000 pills maybe more depends on demand. Leave your game name in private message and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Hyperstims 10mg Accustim 10mg Devastim 10mg Looking to sell them at 5.5 ped per...
  4. M

Selling: ESI's (Empty Skill Implants) 600tt +/-

---SOLD OUT--- Hello folks i am looking to move around 600 tt in empty skill implant chips for 920%. Some are bigger some are smaller. Cheers :) EDIT: 250tt sold... 350tt more to go cheers. EDIT EDIT>.. ALL SOLD... this can be closed...
  5. M

Selling: ESI's (empty skill implants) 1000tt +/-

ALL SOLD - can be closed... Hello folks, i am looking to sell 7 ESI's in current possession all of which are larger then normal tt. 41.57tt 96.72tt 105.45tt 119.37tt 131.92tt 163.92tt 169.86tt Total ESI tt is 828.84, price will always be slightly cheaper then auction house so any...
  6. M

Selling: Halloween boxes / Easter boxes / Mayhem pills

PRICES AND AMMOUNTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED Hello folks, as title states i have in possession some preety decent ammounts of the following items: Halloween box (year 2018) - 500+ (price - 3.8each) Easter box (year 2019) - 1000+ (price - 3.5each) Tokens for about 1000 pills, Price of 10mg pills is...
  7. M

Selling: ESI's (Empty Skill Implants)

--ALL SOLD-- This thread can now be closed. Hello folks, as title states i have around 1000tt in ESI's fairly priced with following tt: 529.15 tt - SOLD 179.7 tt - SOLD 131.75 tt - SOLD 65.23 tt - SOLD Only small esis left... - SOLD Please feel free to leave a comment or private message...
  8. M

Selling: 1000 easter boxes

Current price - 2.5ped each Hello folks, looking to sell 1000 easter boxes, feel free to leave a comment or private message and i will make sure to get back to you. Cheers.
  9. M

Selling: ESI's (Empty Skill Implants) 500tt+

----SOLD---- Hello folks, i am selling around 500tt of esi's mostly small ones and price will be slightly better then on Auction house. Feel free to write in comment or send me a private message and i will get back to you. Cheers.
  10. M

Buying: ESI's (Empty Skill Implants)

Hello folks, looking to buy up to 2000tt of ESI's at 850%, small/big doesn't matter. Feel free to leave a comment here with tt ammounts or private message me and i will get back to you. Cheers.
  11. M

Selling: ESI's (empty skill implants) 2000tt +/-

Hello folks, i am selling around 2000tt esis mostly small ones but some bigger ones as well, we will make price to be better then AH slightly, so feel free to leave me a message on this post or private msg. EDIT: around 1500tt left 500tt sold.. EDIT EDIT: ALL IS SOLD. ty very much for the...
  12. M

Selling: 455k FFA points

Selling 455k FFA points, 2pec/point, cheers. SOLD!
  13. M

Selling: 300k FFA star points

As title suggests 300k points are up for grab, (up to 400k at this time) price is 2pec/point. Cheers.
  14. M

Selling: Selling 6000 haloween boxes

Hello, as title suggests i am selling 6000 haloween boxes, looking to move them 6ped each. Feel free to send me a private message to arrange the trades. Cheers.
  15. M

Selling: Full TT esi = 1250tt ped (Empty skill implant)

SOLD SOLD SOLD ! Hello folks As title suggests i have a full tt esi (empty skill implant) which is 1250tt ped for sale. Starting bid is 930% Buyout is at 970%. Feel free to leave your offers/bids here or in private message. Accepting peds/auds/clds only. The chip can also be cut in smaller...
  16. M

Selling: up to 10 MUTATED AURLI BONES

Hello folks, as the title suggests i currently have 10 mutated aurli bones looking to sell for 550 ped each. I can sell in smaller ammounts then 10 also so no worries about that. Leave me a message here or private anyone that is interested. All 10 bones are now SOLD. Thank you all for your...
  17. M

Buying: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.V

As the title says i am interested in buying Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.V Feel free to leave offers here or in PM. Thank you.
Back