Search results

1. G

Spartacus Gloves (F,L)

I had this item in my loot yesterday and it was full. I was really looking forward to it and now I've realised that nobody uses it anymore. Or is anyone still using this set?
  2. G

2 global in the game, entropia life displays 3

Funny thing earlier. I hunt Exarosaur and record the whole thing with shadow play. I end up with 2 small global mobs. Looking at Entropia Life, I see that there are 3, each about 6 minutes apart. The last two are identical mobs and have the same value. but on the recording I only find the 2 that...
  3. G

Servers in maintenance mode

Is another update in progress?
  4. G

how does it work?

Are there any items that increase the chance of getting a global? i saw a user who got 10 globals in 10 minutes. only very small ones, but it doesn't matter. another user probably gets 10 or more per day when he plays. also small ones, but it doesn't matter. i know the more you hunt, the higher...
  5. G

swap Nemesis Helmet (F) for Nemesis Helmet (M)

I was pleased to be able to loot the Nemesis helmet today. Then I see that it's an F. I'm looking for an M. Would love to swap.
  6. G

Write support

How can I contact the support? I tried the website, support, but there is nothing where I can send my request. Or is it only possible via chat if you do not want to or can not use the prefabricated stuff?
  7. G

loading times from terminals and tp high

i've been back ingame for 2 days now and what i notice is. after using a tp it takes 10-15 seconds bovr the tp i came through becomes visible. if i enter a building where there are terminals it's the same. the walls only become visible after 10-15 seconds, as do the terminals. i played here...
  8. G

Back after a 3.5 year break and now questions

In the 3.5 years, yes, a little has changed. For example, as far as paying in is concerned. In the past, there was a button (vault) where you could deposit money. I can no longer find it now. Is that gone? Now I wanted to make a deposit via the website. Went earlier also via Paypal. Now no...
  9. G

problem when finishing the game

Since last night, my computer hangs every time I want to leave the game with Exit. There is no error message and I can only use the return key to restart it. Does anyone else have this problem? what could be the problem?
  10. G

hunt with little money

You can be successful with small mobs and have fun without spending a lot of money in this game. I only hunt day missions to which I also have an iron. As an example, the results of my last hunt. my equipment: CalyTrek CR Soul MK.IV CDF Edition (L) CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.II CDF Edition (L)...
  11. G

Selling: Jaguar Harness (F,L)

61,73 Ped TT for 64 Ped
Back