Search results

1. C

Selling: Fen mace, fen amp, chronicle, adj boar, adj resto, mayhem cobalt

Hello, I`m willing to sell few bits and bobs, nothing too major. tier 2.9 Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition + Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition 65k Served me well but it`s time to let it go to a new owner, buyer will get around 30 m-matrix attachments alpha to gamma and few...
  2. C

Selling: Empty skill implant tt 950

For sale Empty skill implant tt 950 and tt 88 @ 910% Offers? cezar Luc eugen
  3. C

Selling: Castorian Mace IV, Trauma VIII, Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt, Augmented EWE EP-38 Night Special, Hc204

Hello, This is a reduced prices already sale of items with good potential in the right hands, have you got the right hands?!:yup:, not two right hands though :laugh: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. IV SOLD Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII SOLD Augmented EWE EP-38 Night Special t0.9...
  4. C

Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt + Ares Ring Augmented

Hello, As the title is saying Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt+13k ped Ares Ring Augmented +5.5k ped I have achieved my goal so the pistol is no longer so much needed so I am passing it on, it has already been price reduced so if you think of something else better or the same level for the price...
Back