Search results

1. ulp

Renting in the universe

me and a few friends were talking during luch about what is missing in the entropia universe. this is what we came up with. Ingame Rental of items: the suggestion we had was to have it similar to the auction interface a "rental npc" maybe ? were ppl can put out unlimited items (not stackable...
  2. ulp

will i get something good before i reach 10k

so here is the deal i have been hunting a bit the last days so far i have used 4600 peds in a few days using bl 1000 (L) + Beast and cb 19 (L) + Beast also done some mining and reilly boots crafting so far i have gotten 1 global of 64 peds the question will there be gold at the end of the streak...
  3. ulp

Selling: Pre VU 10 Dung

1 pre-historic "vu9.4" dung = 10 ped i also sell magically not rotten fruit 1 = 10 ped tell me if interested for a fast sale ill throw in a pre vu 10 prc as a memorabilia
  4. ulp

Ahoy Fellow Miners

i need some encouragement i did a realy lousy mining evening yesterday i used a mix of enmatter and ore mining aprox 1000 bombs/probes i got below 20% returns every run and i dident get a single deposit with a size larger then modest i use a OF-105 and one of those new eMINE enmatter finders the...
  5. ulp

Selling: Boar (M,L) Complete Set TT is at 100%

Selling my Boar (M,L) Complete Set TT is at 100% TT price is 550.50 and im asking for offers nothing below 110% adding a Buyout of 115% (well 0.75 pec less actually) the bo is 633 peds more info on the armor can be found here
  6. ulp

Entropia Let it rock : A day in the universe

just thaught i would pop up my video here :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK1iZDaA258 hope you like it i would be happy for some input :P i know its a late post but the movie have been on the "tube" since thursday here is the link please vote and comment ;)...
  7. ulp

Uber: i finaly got one :D

all i can say is i almost fell of my chair :P was looking at tv series while killing feffoids and suddenly i hear "that" sound Click to enlarge 1312 ped Feffoid raider the items in the loot was a full tt koss h400 (L) and a Isis LR32 (L)
  8. ulp

The invasion is a cover up for the real attack !!

this robot invasion is just a big cover up ... for the real danger yet to come .... the chirpys ... always acting so innocent ... those little bastards wanna take the planet from us ... and make us slaves by using robots !! have we even seen these PGC separatist ppl they might be chirpys for all...
  9. ulp

Happy Birthday Viper

as the thread says ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIPER !!! my long lived hunting paal ;) hope we get you a nice ath during the B-day hunt :birthday:
  10. ulp

HoF: ATLAST! my HoF!

i did it !! i did it !! just tried out the 102 amp instead of the 101 and after a modest i dropped a new one and :eek: 209 peds of nice markup belk = a happy camper ;) :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  11. ulp

Selling: 2x LR 59 (L)

i have 2 LR 59's for sale i would like to get about 185% for them anyone interested ? one is about 104 PED and the other is about 138 PED tt value that is :) tell me if you are interested
  12. ulp

just thaught i would show you ....

that evening i went online cus the ppl in my soc had ALOT of luck several high globals and hofs (3 soc members with 3 hofs within 30 minutes :P) this is how my hunt went :P my hunt: FreanD Delta +Beast and 111 ped ammo vs troxes Ghost 5B and ek2600 ---------------------------------- biggest...
  13. ulp

Titanic for all or just a badluckstreak ??

well title pretty mutch explains it .. Titanic for all or just a badluckstreak ?? been hunting every day since the last VU and i havent done a single good hunt since then ... and in my eyes a good hunt is 80-100% return of ammo and rep before the VU i ursualy had good hunts well verry verry...
  14. ulp

Lichter Carbine or Lichter Hunting Carbine ??

has the person with this BluePrint left pe forever ??? im looking for one since they are cheaper versions of the marber ones if anyone has a Lichter Hunting Carbine or a Lichter Carbine for sale please contact me here or with a private message ;) hope to own one of those one day :) rock on !
  15. ulp

Ulpmasters Another Hunting Thread

Hello everyone! About 2 months ago me and my friend viper got bored of the mk2 hunting. So we decided to do something else so mele was the choise for us :P at the time i had full vigi and he had 3 parts vigi and the rest nemesis at the moment our goal is set for CP and were a bit on the way...
  16. ulp

Selling my A104 amp

As the title says im selling my A104 amp we talk prices in game talk here im online for a while
  17. ulp

so new question DRONES or WARRIORS maybe even ATTACKERS

Hi all! Gundac here with yet another question. what should i hunt with my vigi +honor i know i can take drones ranging from 1-10 so tell me what would you ppl hunt drones or warriors or maybe attackers i can take drones range 1-10 attackers 1-10 easy they do like 1-7 damage :P or should i go...
  18. ulp

Would you hunt aurli weak with..

Would you hunt aurli weak with: full vigi and 2a plates + fap 90 + kathushi honor and friend with the same exact gear ? is it worth the cost to go to CP ? :scratch2: please answer asap ;) a player that havent been to space .... yet
  19. ulp

Buying > Katsuichi Honor

Buying Katsuichi Honor 1 or 2 of them pm if you have any for sale ;)
  20. ulp

Buying RASCAL BLUEPRINTS

im buying rascal blueprints i offer good pm me if interested :) //Gundac
  21. ulp

Anyone selling Rascal Blueprints ??

SO is there anyone at all selling rascal blueprints?? i am willing to pay good for them (prefer harness) but any prints are good //Gundac
Back