Search results

1. Siriane

Info: How to pass your account to your heirs

I just lost one of my fav people in here and while I knew it was coming I didn't know it would be so soon. The one discussion we never had was how he was going to pass his account on. Since he was pretty uber I'm sure there is significant value there. I think this true for anyone who has been in...
  2. Siriane

Selling: Various F Lodods

So over AH Fees:smash: We also have uncolored lodods, If you want something custom just let us know! PM me or Baldareon Izz Theryyder in game if interested. Fine Silk Fabric Texture/Deep Cadmium: 82 PED Fine Silk Fabric Texture/Pink: 77 PED Male Monura Leather Texture/Yellow: 52 PED...
  3. Siriane

Buying: Weak Magnet BP

Looking for a Weak Magnate BP, any QR. Contact Luke Galahon James in game via PM or mail. Thanks! Siriane
  4. Siriane

A Reason to Address Avatar Customizaion

These excerpts below are from this article: How Fortnite conquered the world Fortnite’s business model is quietly revolutionary. The studio makes money not from point-of-sale (it’s free to download) but from selling digital costumes, known as skins, to the players. Each day a new...
  5. Siriane

Info: Are non-tradable Items Lootable?

I couldn't find an answer to this question in the forums so I popped into Rookie, for the first time, to ask. To me, if it can't be traded it can't be looted but, this is EU and I didn't want to experiment with my ped. There was agreement that something that isn't tradeable shouldn't be...
  6. Siriane

Anyone still doing creative face masks?

I'm looking for smokey eyes, subtle cheekbones, lush lips, and a tattoo of some sort, yet to be decided. I'm not looking for a "scare" mask or something like the country masks MA put out. Let me know please :wtg: Thanks, Siriane.
Back