Search results

1. shiek

the kind of stuff that keeps us grinding!

lots of reasons this loot is special to me. biggest TT loot ever :yay: plus I"m in the process of moving my home and using a borrowed pc at my inlaws house for short periods of time :yay: haven't lost shit in the last month because of the moving situation :yay: mostly liver oils but at least its...
  2. shiek

proteron neckbone

I just looted one last night and was wondering if any more are needed for dna, or if total number in receipe is even known. looks like the price has fallen from last month, and if I did the maths right the last two sold for an average of 1200ish peds on auction\weekly. any demand for more out there?
  3. shiek

Nemesis (M) full set

whats it worth these days?
  4. shiek

auto mode losing connection for you?

Every time I setup the auto mode and walk away from the pc I lose connection to the game in approximately 10 minutes. I"ve already made sure my firewall wasn't blocking anything by going to "game mode" turned off all hibernation, screen savers, etc on my pc so it's none of that. anyone else have...
  5. shiek

Selling: Geotrek LP485 BP (UL)

selling the UL bp for this most popular of rifles. I don't have the skills or PED's to click it (ok, I don't have the nuts!) so I'm selling 50 ped below market value. first buy out offer of 450 Ped takes it. Thanks
  6. shiek

Buying: encypted holder 1 or 2

Genesis Star encrypted holder I offer 4k peds. Pm or this thread is fine.
  7. shiek

I thought I'd never get a tower

finally today! nice markup narc too :yay:
  8. shiek

Genesis mining center

I"m really glad MA is starting to gives some thought to the mining players. encouraging to see the new center. Waht do you guys think, will it enable the miners to be a more active part of our game and economy?
  9. shiek

19:03 where the tickets!?!?

at the Land marker ahead of schedule to find this cluster fuck! tickets are late, and everybodys here! lag is horrible, and i had to take a half day off work to be here early!
  10. shiek

Lemmies castle?

8879,4982,33 Eudoria wish I knew how to post a proper screenie on this damned site.
  11. shiek

chipping (out) question

My wife and I have a couple of new babies and we've decided to put all her avatars skills into mine, as she can't play very often anymore. she has just over 3k handgun, but after the chip is inserted she can only put like 290 onto the chip. Does the recently unlocked RDA have to be chipped out...
  12. shiek

Selling: HUGE ESI 995.16 TT

ElanorPL won it! Thanks for the interest folks.
  13. shiek

PE Auction

I've been using PE auction website to determine where to start bidding on items I sell at the auction in game, as I'm sure alot of you do too. I went out of town this weekend and placed 2 lots of 800 pcs of Gazz on auction, both sold for a good price :o). I went on PE auction this morning to...
  14. shiek

egg sells for 100000k PED

I can't beleiv I'm the first withthis post! do I get some unique form sig or something? :D http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=146243 Email this Release | Printer-Friendly Virtual Egg Sells for $10,000 USD World Famous Gamer Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs, Owner of the...
  15. shiek

Nikki (Lithium Forces Unknown) ALERT!

She carries herself as a capable explorer full of self confidence, but I now know the truth! She is really a victim of male pattern baldness and wears the rancher hat religously to cover it up! If you see her in the universe be sure to give her an encouraging word, you know, build her up a...
  16. shiek

How do I post Picture on Forum

I[m sure I'm missing something obvious, thanks in advance for your help!
  17. shiek

degraded items bug since VU?

I've noticed three times in the last 2 days that some of my items will instantly decay. I will get the warning that said item is reaching minimum condition and I should consider repairing it. Once with Vigi harnes and once with vigi arms yesterday. I relogged both of those times, because when I...
Back