Search results

1. Parallax

News: Introducing TWEN Token

Miners/crafters complaining about this, should consider that a hunting event will raise the demand of their respective trade.
  2. Parallax

Question: Does anyone use decoys?

Useful for Animal Taming, when vehicles cannot be spawned..
  3. Parallax

Is no loot back ?

It does in instances like The Matrix for example, which is pretty lame..
  4. Parallax

Is no loot back ?

It happens when you die in the middle of taming a pet as well.. it is very frustrating. You receive the pet but no loot.
  5. Parallax

Tamer- Yog Horror

If you find it I'm sure I can tame it at a reasonable price. If you want me to find it then I have done it before, but it will cost more. I don't care how long it takes me.. I can stack (up to) 15%+ Dominance and know the "tricks" to taming mobs on Monria.. I'm not jak and don't own the Unique...
  6. Parallax

Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

Add a 0 to the mobs HP and ask yourself is the number bigger than your PED card?
  7. Parallax

Is direct trading dead?

There are (virtually) no fair traders left. Become a trader yourself or get used to the auction. Alternatively, we will have the option to recycle unwanted loot into Nanocubes in an upcoming VU..
  8. Parallax

Buying: Restoration Chip, Adjusted

Not to mention alternatives such as Halloween Ring 2021 provide 2% unlimited Life Steal at a similar (or lower) price point. I am flexible with my offers, but I think I have been fairly reasonable with my valuation of the Restoration Chip, Adjusted. Message me if you have one for sale! Help a...
  9. Parallax

Look man, I understand your opinion but maybe you're the one jaded here. You know alternatives like Life Steal buff have been devaluing the demand on this chip for awhile? I know all about Mission Galactica and the rewards, and I'm here with PED ready to make a deal when someone is ready to...
  10. Parallax

You may be correct, but 4k is the amount of liquid PED I have to offer. The price has dipped recently, and maybe a seller would be interested in making a deal with me? I'm open to negotiate if my original offer isn't satisfying! Thank you for your input, @RJ-Rob.
  11. Parallax

Thanks for the free bump. I can see the market value of the item in-game, and I'd buy it on auction if I wanted it at retail. I'm human and flexible, so let's make a deal! :deal: P.S. Gl selling one at 4.5k.
  12. Parallax

BOUGHT [Restoration Chip, Adjusted]
  13. Parallax

Question: What do you think is more important if you own a limited ped?

I would probably mimic everything morey said, but I would recommend farming Daily Tokens and going with CDF weapons + P20 Extender. This would allow some flexibility with SIB and you could splurge on a nicer set of armor or add some cushion to the bankroll compared to committing to a UL gun.
  14. Parallax

Buying: Boar/Bear (F) armor pieces/set?

Anyone have Boar (F) pieces or set they'd like to sell? I'm interested if so! (I have the feet) I would also be interested in a full Bear (F) set as an alternative..
  15. Parallax

Achievement: First TWEN Protector of the Empire full set (F)

Where's the Cold protection at? Just kidding, stellar armor set Evey!! o_O
  16. Parallax

Question: What was your biggest hunting global you got when you were a noob or relatively new.

~500 PED Kerberos at Jurra as a noob.. (still one of my biggest ever).
  17. Parallax

Yog horror

You're not a bright one, it seems.
  18. Parallax

Yog horror

Nobody else (in this thread) has pointed out some of the observations I have. Maybe I do or don't know more, but I'm not inclined to say so. If you've spent years doing this.. then you'll be able to draw your own conclusions based on the info that was already provided in this thread. Sorry I...
  19. Parallax

Yog horror

That would be convenient for you if I spoon fed every piece of information? It's clear you're not a tamer and wouldn't understand the struggles of competing to find and tame these rare pets. I guess that's why I've avoided posting here at all. If you stop flaming for a moment and use your head...
  20. Parallax

Yog horror

Then it seems like we agree, because that's exactly how it works on Calypso. I never said it was kill based, I said Calypso and Monria behave the same. A Sapphire will spawn on a timer the same way that a Blue Leprechaun will. Of course, we don't know the exact details of this timer, but as you...
  21. Parallax

Yog horror

Sorry for disagreeing with you here jak, but what makes you think Monria doesn't behave like Calypso? You will even receive CDF tokens for doing the dailies on Monria the same as you would on Calypso. Your theory about the random timer may very well have merit for specific mobs on Calypso and...
  22. Parallax

Yog horror

If you haven't seen stray Sapphire around Calypso you didn't look hard enough. I must also be a fortune teller, because I do predict more bunnies will be spawning this Easter (as they have before).
  23. Parallax

What's your favorite ring combo?

Artemic Perfected and Athenic Perfected for Animal Taming, but I use Athenic Adjusted currently. :whip:
  24. Parallax

Yog horror

Legend has it you'd have some better luck searching during some holidays :whistle: Anyway, if you know how other rare tamable mobs work on Calypso then you're already familiar with this randomness.
  25. Parallax

Yog horror

He gives very inaccurate information if you didn't notice. The mob will spawn randomly.
Back