Search results

1. V

Selling: Full Adjusted Nemesis (M), T1-3, high TIR + Travellers Robe, Clothes, Rings, Pets, etc...

Full Adjusted Nemesis, only sold as a set, TT+2650 Travellers Robe, TT+200 - or only TT+100 if bought together with the Adjusted Nemesis set. Jacket, TWEN Edition + Face Mask, TWEN Edition, only sold together, TT+50 Improved Athenic Ring, TT+195 Augmented Hermetic Ring, TT+95...
  2. V

Question: Travellers Robe & Armor

Are they compatible? Can you wear a full set of armor and a Travellers Robe, like you can e.g. armor and a Master Coat? If so, does anybody have a screenshot of what that looks like? What about the hood, is it compatible with armors that have masks, not helmets?
  3. V

Omegaton A102, first interesting loot in a while..

Looted yesterday: https://clips.twitch.tv/FairCrepuscularRadicchioKeepo-lk4l36-0xWOE7wpC
  4. V

Selling: Corinthian Silver Kanin, level 25, 12% speed buff

I have one of these for sale. It's level 25, fully fed, providing a 12% speed buff. => PM offers. The buyer will get an Ancient Daikiba for free. That one is level 13, also fully fed.
  5. V

Buying: Dominax Original Boiga, Adjusted + Melee Trauma Amplifier 4/6

Obsolete. Item(s) acquired.
  6. V

Entropia Universe - Client Loader

The latest version of Windows allows to (finally!) completely uninstall Internet Explorer 11. - I have done this. Now though, if I click on anything inside the launcher like the event info, links to Twitch, the Wiki and so forth, nothing at all happens. I believe this is due to the launcher...
  7. V

Buying: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military

Obsolete.
  8. V

Buying: Adjusted FAP

Obsolete.
  9. V

Selling: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military

PM me here if you're interested and we can meet up in-game. SOLD.
  10. V

Selling: Ancient Daikiba Strong

Still new, level 1, tamed by myself over 10 years ago. SOLD.
  11. V

Selling: Hypercharged Omegaton A105

:wise: SOLD.
  12. V

Buying: Melee Trauma Amplifier II

Obsolete.
  13. V

Question: Attachment/Item Sorting?

I was wondering if anyone ever figured out what determines the sort order of the attachments added to things, e.g. guns. It seems that they always reset to some specific order when you relog, no matter which you attached when. At first I thought it's based on when you acquired the...
  14. V

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier, Tier 5.3

SOLD.
  15. V

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier, Tier 5.3

SOLD.
  16. V

Buying: Summer Ring 2017

Please contact me in-game or here.
  17. V

Help: Has anyone gotten their original forum account back?

I came back to EU after a loooooong break and don't know the password for my original forum account any more. I don't have access to the email address I used any more either. Did anyone else have this problem and manage to get it resolved somehow and get their account back?
Back