2. B

vu16 (messi release?) wrt. hp bar removal

lmao no :laugh:
  3. B

Loot Algorithm ACTUALLY solved (RIP)

Rip .......
  4. B

Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

Ok well filtering through everything in this thread some cold hard facts about the game i can tell you from personal experience is it works as they say it works and that goes for 2.0 too. Given a big enough cycle (100k+ min not talking a couple of days hunting) you will arrive at the tt%...
  5. B

Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

yikes, also no idea how you found someone to take the other side of this bet lol
  6. B

Ursa (M) T2.9

Looks cool, unique set, some tiers, decent all round protection inc some niches ones (cld/elc) id say easy 5-6k to the right buyer perhaps even a little more
  7. B

FEN Event Phase Two

Imagine looting an impfap, being in profit every month and still constantly complaining to support about your loot because other players have been "luckier" (they also cycle twice as much as you aacording to support so perhaps its time to hire some more shooters) :laugh: although im sure i...
  8. B

How do I Get my Payout from Arkadia Moon Deeds?

Ped flow centre is correct they rarely payout these days i think 1-2payments in 2019
  9. B

What am I doing wrong please?

globals are random and dont matter longterm in terms of making or losing money you need to focus on a mob with higher average markup at starter levels youre mostly trying to lose the min while developing skills and market understanding in order to profit later. So you need to consider early peds...
  10. B

Takuta Plateau

Its up to whatever soc owns the la at the time, obv during LG its pvp also
  11. B

Discovery: Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2 FEN Edition

Grats on discovery ofc but have to wonder what they were thinking with the design making an unskillable profession (gauss) a never/never lvl 100 gun :scratch2:
  12. B

I'm back

:dunce: :computer:
  13. B

Fapping, Fees and tips

lol assuming this isnt sattire or something people like this are whats wrong with healing and why i never use fappers.
  14. B

Question: Which Amp is better ? Level 8 or D-class

Nice little 6 year old necro to laugh at someones (wrong) opinion all i can say is LOL
  15. B

MA is leading an unfair game

:laugh: ever tried selling ep3/4 bp? within 30mins star alex will undercut you even if he already has like 3 up.
  16. B

Entropia universe - creepy monria estate deed advertising

He said 1600ped in his selling thread. Nice video gl with sale :)
  17. B

Dura Investment Fund

Not sure id brag about stealing in same post as asking for investments based on trust :laugh:
  18. B

Question: With Shared mob hunting, DPS or Efficiency

We all know that that amount of loot you get back from shared now is based on your dps what OP is asking is now that TT return is calculated based on effic + looter how is the TT return for each loot event on a big shared mob calculated (set %, average of all effic used, average of all effic...
  19. B

Money is power – MindArk business model based on (lack of) trust.

I dont understand this post (obviously i understand it) but dont understand the point. Its known and stated facts compiled together and worded in a bias'ed/negative manner. Perhaps some more information about yourself and your motives would help. :) Trying to cause a bank rush type scenario is...
  20. B

Its that time again.

Shut up. Sincerely. me.
  21. B

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

You're still in green very consistently despite below average returns and you looted a big item which is return that isnt taxed by the game and at some point a 500-1000x multi will appear and you will spike back to "expected" it seems chance of 1k multi is fixed (no adjustment for mob hp that i...
  22. B

Selling: [Kinetic Attack Nanochip XV FEN Edition]

Youre the master of item valuations, you tell us TT+250 perhaps?
  23. B

Castorian Combat Mace VI FEN Edition Comparative Analysis

The problem with some of these new FEN items is people werent prepared, clubs/mindforce/powerfist have been pointless to touch and skill for profit grinders because all options were terrible comparitively and these new weapons are very good but like you say its buyers market and you need 10+...
  24. B

Uber: 2.7k Osse

Grats :yay:
  25. B

FEN Event Phase Two

Are you 100% sure not a single one of your 384 items ( even if that numbers right, didnt check) didnt loot outside caly, most of them are just gold/plat jackets is every one confirmed from caly? Do you count annilhation instance entered from another planet as caly? Theres only been like 10 good...
Back