Search results

1. Wheelman

Price Check Fruit Prices

i wouldn't think so - it all becomes nutrio bars
  2. Wheelman

Price Check Fruit Prices

Good Morning What is the price of fruit going these days? Per 1,000 units Thank you!
  3. Wheelman

Info: Space Travel Time

wow this is perfect thank you for posting this link
  4. Wheelman

work in progress! I will update it as I get more data
  5. Wheelman

Buying: A102 Amplifier

no longer in search
  6. Wheelman

Work in Progress - A simple table to tell me how long the trips are in space added a link by Nakor of Boreft that goes more in depth Sleipnir (L) Travel Speed 1 AU 3 Mins 27 Seconds Calypso to Rocktropia ~ 17 AU 58 Mins 39 Seconds Calypso to Arkadia Calypso to Next Island...
  7. Wheelman

Buying: A102 Amplifier

Looking for this amp! please shoot me a message in game or in forum if you have one for sale looking to pay TT+105
  8. Wheelman

Selling: ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition Tier 4 + Melee II Amp

Weapon and amp sold Good bye my old friend
  9. Wheelman

bump it up for a nice eco and high efficiency blade combo
  10. sb10 stats

sb10 stats

11. Wheelman

bump it up ! got two interested parties but nothing solid yet taking more offers or a BO of 5.6 k peds
  12. trauma ii combo

trauma ii combo

13. Wheelman

Hello, I am selling [ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition] + [Melee Trauma Amplifier 2] as a package deal. If you are interested in the two please let me know. I grinded my way for months on this blade and it has served me well. It is time to move on for me Buyout Price - tt+5.6K Peds for this combo...
  14. Wheelman

Scott's FEN hunting Log

here is the last hunt for february 5k Spent 90.65% returns Not too shabby but would like to improve returns BeforeAfterSpent Universal Ammo408.2995.64312.65 Repairs211672.94461.94 Mind Essence7.56.940.56 TT Pistol1.881.870.01 Total Spent775.16 Total Loot690.04 Total Return-85.12 Return...
  15. Wheelman

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Who ended up winning this competition ?
  16. Wheelman

Scott's FEN hunting Log

almost at 5k spent now 91% total returns. Did feff cave twice, argo cave twice, 100 atrax, some neomex (did cave mission), and about 200 daikiba and some kerbs and berys for cave mission I have 890 daily tokens now - just racking them up Total Spent462.47 Total Loot431.22 Total Return-31.25...
  17. Wheelman

Selling: Daikiba Cloth

have 160 tt worth now
  18. Wheelman

Scott's FEN hunting Log

my first "tt profit" hunt. OFC my overall is still just 90% returns so not really caught up yet. BeforeAfterSpent Universal Ammo388.95180.57208.38 Repairs156.95362.81205.86 Mind Essence8.47.830.57 TT Pistol2.042.040 Total Spent414.81 Total Loot434.59 Total Return19.78 Return %104.77%...
  19. Wheelman

Scott's FEN hunting Log

thanks for the link BK read it all and its amazing how well your returns are. Glad its working out for you! I spent a few hundred more ped but didn't get great returns. I did use up the rest of my shock dagger so had a lot more repairs than ammo usage. It was just sitting in storage so...
  20. Wheelman

Question: How making Paintings and import it to Entropia Universe?

You don't need it to be full TT on the actual item itself it will tell you what % you need per upload. When you upload a picture it will decay that %. On the link I gave you it also shows the cost per upload
  21. Wheelman

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Signs Here is a list of all the options . Just remember if it doesn't say PC you cannot customize it with your own uploadable content
  22. Wheelman

There are a plethora of PC items. Any item has (PC) is player customizable. I would recommend any sign type as they are lower TT and will generally save you money. Above signs have more options
  23. Wheelman

any screen that has (PC) on it you can import you artwork on those screens, and then attempt to sell it to another player. If another player purchases those screens it will retain the image you uploaded on it. THey also don't have to be just called screens - there are signs etc. Check out...
  24. Wheelman

Selling: Daikiba Cloth

bump it up! lowered the price to 140% since the market went down to 145%
Back