Search results

1. Wheelman

Price Check Fruit Prices

Good Morning What is the price of fruit going these days? Per 1,000 units Thank you!
  2. Wheelman

Info: Space Travel Time

Work in Progress - A simple table to tell me how long the trips are in space added a link by Nakor of Boreft that goes more in depth Sleipnir (L) Travel Speed 1 AU 3 Mins 27 Seconds Calypso to Rocktropia ~ 17 AU 58 Mins 39 Seconds Calypso to Arkadia Calypso to Next Island...
  3. Wheelman

Buying: A102 Amplifier

Looking for this amp! please shoot me a message in game or in forum if you have one for sale looking to pay TT+105
  4. Wheelman

Selling: ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition Tier 4 + Melee II Amp

Hello, I am selling [ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition] + [Melee Trauma Amplifier 2] as a package deal. If you are interested in the two please let me know. I grinded my way for months on this blade and it has served me well. It is time to move on for me Buyout Price - tt+5.6K Peds for this combo...
  5. Wheelman

Selling: Daikiba Cloth

HI - I am hunting Daikiba and have lots of cloth. On Hand: 111TT Price: 140% If you need just a specific amount let me know. OR even better if you want to craft a BP and you need some but dont wanna get stuck with leftovers... buy my cloth and I will buy any leftovers back from you within 24...
  6. Wheelman

Scott's FEN hunting Log

Hello, talking it over with my soc - I decided to make this low level hunting log to see how things are with a FEN weapon with high efficiency compared to my day to day life. I am hunting Big Daikiba but they are mixed with Exo - I avoid them when possible. I went ahead and killed 2500 peds...
  7. Wheelman

Buying: Armatrix SB-10 Fen Edition & Trauma II Amplifier

Hello, I am looking to purchase the following items Trauma II Amplifier Thank You Have peds on card ready to spend
  8. Wheelman

Selling: CLD - accepting trades - adj resto, mod ares, SB-10 Fen , Melee Trauma II

Hi I have 10 clds for sale. 1970 peds each (depending on market) 19600 for all 10 I am looking to sell them under auction price, to save auction fee. I am trying to raise peds for the following items so maybe if you have these items and want clds we could make a deal SB-10 FEN Edition...
  9. Wheelman

Question: Are attachment decay factored into loot returns?

Hello, When I attach a scope to my pistol the efficiency goes up. Now it's super small increase. If you compare the Increase to how much more percentage the gun now decays... It doesn't add up. It decays more percentage than it adds efficiency However... If TT decay IS factored into loot...
  10. Wheelman

Selling: Blueprints (all have QR or are L)

Let me know if you want any of them. I am certainly going to sell them all for a price lower than auction I am on Rocktropia right now, and would like to trade on Rock, unless you buy a heap of blueprints then I can fly to Caly for the deal. Armor Defense Enhancer I Blueprint9.7 QR Basic...
  11. Wheelman

Buying: Calypso Land Deed

Buying 1 Calypso Land Deed 1830 Peds
  12. Wheelman

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier II

Back on the market! Asking price is tt+850 There are only 4 of these in the game It was a prize from Merry Mayhem 2014 If you have rascal M and 5bs I am interested in that as a trade
  13. Wheelman

Selling: Goblin Armor (Male)

asking tt+20
  14. Wheelman

Selling: Melee Trauma II (Unlimited)

Hi Selling my Amp since Now I have passed the SB-15 and can use the SB-20 with my trauma III. Asking price is tt+900
  15. Wheelman

Selling: Mark.6A Plates (Set)

Asking tt+190 Current price in auction is tt+28.1 for cheapest plate. Save 7 peds and buy a set from me!
  16. Wheelman

Selling: Phantom (male) Tier 2 - one part 1.9, one part 3.2

I have for sale this armor set. I purchased it for tt+1500 and I am asking the same price. Here are the tiers it has, and a picture of the armor as well. Harness - Tier 3.2 Gloves - Tier 2.3 Face - Tier 2.8 Shins - Tier 1.9 Guards - Tier 2.6 Foot - Tier 2.7 Arms Tier 2.7
  17. Wheelman

Daily Token Blog

So my goal is to get 6,000 tokens and buy that charcoal coat. I am going to just type my nonsense in this blog so I can do some lessons learned and be a better token finder! My "tactic" is somewhat simple There are basically 9 Daily Missions I can do for daily tokens Daily Hunting Catagory 1...
  18. Wheelman

Selling: Vigilante (M)

Hi, I am selling two sets of armor Vigilante (M) Set - tier 0.3 - 0.9 TT+350 Kobold (M) Set (great for feffoids) - Arms SGA Tier 1, rest is tier 0 TT+50 Asking for below auction prices
  19. Wheelman

Selling: Animal Skins and Wools

All Below Auction Prices - PM me on forum or IG Item Amount TT Value Allophyl Skin 25 7.50 Argonaut Skin 9 8.10 Armax Skin 16 6.00 Bercycled Skin 1 .30 Cersumon Skin 40 16.00 Combibo Skin 5 1.15 Cornudacauda Skin 9 4.05 Daikiba Skin 1 .15...
  20. Wheelman

Monria Crafting

Started the Monria Crafting Daily to pump up my engineering. Wanted to keep track of how much ped it cost me to do it and then factor in the MU I "pay" for that 75 pec chip.
  21. Wheelman

Buying: Buying Boar or Jaguar Parts (M)

I have arms Anyone have other parts for sale? Looking for low tier as i will upgrade the parts eventually Seeking Either Boar or Jaguar Thanks got a set of armor - thanks thread can be closed
  22. Wheelman

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds

Have 23 for sale. Asking 79 ped per deed Willing to negotiate deeds for Jaguar M parts Do not need arms
  23. Wheelman

Phantom M

Any suggestions on the price of a phantom armor set M? Tier 0,1,2,3, etc I saw previous posts ranging from +1200 to +1600 what have you paid for this set in the last 6 months? what are your thoughts? Thanks! Edit went with jaguar this thread can be closed
  24. Wheelman

Buying: Ark Formal Pants - Black (M)

I am on calypso - please let me know if you want to cut a deal' got them thank you - thread can be closed
  25. Wheelman

Selling: Shrapnel: 100.50%

HI pm me in game, I play on weekends and make 500-1kped a day of it. I advertise in caly trade chat - add me if you want some shrap!
Back