Search results

1. Captain Crunch

Help: Can not open the game animore error 0x000007b

Hello, it has work normal everyday, after a update i get this message and can not start the game. I have delete it, reinstall it 2 times, no idea what i can do now? Somebody a idea? Thank you
  2. Captain Crunch

Info: Arkadia- Monura Female - Stage 5 - 10K Reward

Hello Friends, i have finish the Monura Female - Stage 5 - IFN Callenge on Arkadia and the reward is 427.4602 experience in your inflict ranged Demage. I now that many people now that the get inflict ranged Demage, but i have not find bevor i have start the quest how much we get. Hope this...
  3. Captain Crunch

Is it not allow to talk about other games???

I just ask, becouse my posting gets deleted? is it not allow to talk about other games here? I have make a posting about Virtuverse and just asking other member the now it or have try it? What is wrong with the posting here in off topic? Why it get deleted?
  4. Captain Crunch

Question: How we can sell our Crystal Palace Space Station land deeds?

How we can sell our Crystal Palace Space Station land deeds? How long it takes that this option is ingame possible?
  5. Captain Crunch

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds - 73 Ped/each

Hello, i have a lot of Deeds and want sell some of them for 73 Ped/each. You can write me here or ingame. My ingame name is Captain Cereal Crunch ;)
  6. Captain Crunch

Question: ROCKtropia : The Color of Envy Mission / Kill Shy Vixen

Hello, maybee somebody has a idea what i get if i finish IV and V of the "The Color of Envy" I now that you get for stage : The Color of Envy I = Aim (0.8 PED) or BLP Technology (0.8 PED) or Combat Reflexes (0.8 PED) The Color of Envy II = Laser Weaponry Technology (1.6 PED) or Dexterity...
  7. Captain Crunch

Mexican Employe talks about the workflow by MinDark and the new Update16.0.1

Hello Friends, i have find a interview about a Mexican Employe talking about the workflow by MinDark an the new update 16.0.1 --> It's very interesting :naughty: ---> Interview Clip
  8. Captain Crunch

Bring back: Zoom out full

Let us zoom out full I dont need it
  9. Captain Crunch

Question: How making Paintings and import it to Entropia Universe?

Hello i'm a real life Artist and a Media Designer in Digital and Print. I make Oil and Acrylic paintings, sculptures, chess Sets with different themes and a lot of digital stuff. I have see a lot of paintings on walls with different pictures, from time to time i see some in the AH. My question...
  10. Captain Crunch

Question: How much the CLD have pay out in the last weeks?

Hello i have this two links : https://chumazoid.ru/eu/amd/ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xMg4sasSqyA5i2sSO7UQBFimTW45Tw1swjFtq7-hRhg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=0 but on both the CLD payouts ends at the 7.1.2019 Can somebody say me please how much the CLD has pay out in the last weeks...
  11. Captain Crunch

Buying: Arkadia Underground Deed

Hello i want to buy over 150 Arkadia Underground Deed´s. I would pay 67,50 PED for each AUD. If you want sell me some Arkadia Underground Deed´s write me a pn here or ingame. Thank you very much ;) Update: Can close i get all AUDS i need :)
  12. Captain Crunch

Selling: Monria Cthulhu Tower 2 H appartement

As title states; Selling Cthulhu Tower 2 H apartement. (Monria estate deed) I want 1600 PED for it. PM me here or in-game, cheers Captain Cereal Crunch I have also make a small creepy Video Clip, you can see the the apartment in it ;)
  13. Captain Crunch

Entropia universe - creepy monria estate deed advertising

This is a small video that i have create to sell a estate deed on the Moon Monria. I used various programs for fun and practice. I hope you guys like the video clip. :) here my ---> Selling-Thread
  14. Captain Crunch

Question: Worth to fly to Cirene?

Hello Friends, think about to fly to Cirene and have no idea what i find there. Is it worth to visit Cirine? I have evade level 5, my max weapon level is 15 Laser Pistol. Give it something for beginner on Cirene, i mean starter equipment and starter Missions? How i can begin on the Planet?
  15. Captain Crunch

Question: New Harlem Docks on Rocktropia Buggy?

Hello, iam on Rocktropia and trys to collect 80 crude oil for the Hoverboard Quest. Have get yesterday some Oil but today it spawn nothing? I have wait, run ask others, the have the same problem. Give it a special time that is possible to collect some oil or is just Buggy? Thx for the...
  16. Captain Crunch

Question: How long i can get Daily Tokens from Gauntlet @ Camp Icarus?

Hello, i was yesterday first time in The Gauntlet @ Camp Icarus, have get the Vivo s10, Universal Ammo and 2 Daily Tokens. How long i can go inside and get Daily Tokens? I was today in Gauntlet but get nothing? Somebody has says me if i have a skill is over level 10 i can not make the Gauntlet...
  17. Captain Crunch

Help: Need help with Armor stats...

Hello, can sombody explain me for what the Armor stats are? I mean how the protect me... - Protection Stab - Protection Cut - Protection Impact - Protection Penetration - Protection Shrapnel I do not really understand wich one is for what a kind of mob. Thank you for the help
  18. Captain Crunch

Question: How much Evade i need to hunt bigger mobs without Armor & Heal equipment?

Hello, iam new and just want to ask : How much Evade i need to hunt bigger mobs without Armor & Heal equipment? I mean mobs like Argonaut, Kerberos, Feffoid Is it possible to hunt mobs like the 3 without Armor and Heal Equipment?
Back