Search results

1. Vladington

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Oh dear. Rubberbanding vehicles and falling through shop floors will reach entirely new levels of immersion. <:(( Honestly though, that's promising! EU and VR should go hand in hand. :)
  2. Vladington

Land Plot idea - MOB/Animal Pen

Fun idea and nice visualization!
  3. Vladington

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 and accessories ( SOLD! )

Price adjusted. +226 ped. Get it before the supposed surge of new players arrive to try out the new cool engine. Blast som insects why not! New price for Spirit: tt+6225 PED
  4. Vladington

MindArk Interim Report Q2 2023

Sounds like there is alot of UE5 goodness to show off and still.... the deadblog. 🤷‍♂️
  5. Vladington

Price adjusted: -501 ped New price for Spirit: tt+5999
  6. Vladington

There are places I remember
  7. Vladington

Raymond's had a rough couple of days. Snatched from his allotment by a flying starfish from Uranus and sold as a delicacy in a Venusian food market, it seems like his luck has changed when he is rescued by the travelling circus.
  8. Vladington

The Heart of Gold is the sleekest, most advanced, coolest spaceship in the galaxy.
  9. Vladington

Nudgning this a tad to not let it sidle away.
  10. Vladington

Mindark Reorganizes and announces Ai - Initiative

The point is venting after having lost too much money too fost . It's probably healthy.
  11. Vladington

Bumpetybump! Bumpilump. If you're skillin' then get this setup for your killin'!
  12. Vladington

EU in Unreal Engine - Will it be a success?

20 years of wading upstream in a river of doubt still speaks for Mindark's capabilities but the waters have gotten so murky and rough. I think people who still invest their time and money are gambling on "full condition" this year. They just might inherit the universe when UE5 has hit, and...
  13. Vladington

Hello! I am now looking to sell this absolute workhorse of a gun with or without it's attachments listed below, as well as 133 / 175 Tier 6 Components I like to call the full setup Spirit of Dante and it has served me very well in skilling up, filling codex and participating in the low end of...
  14. SpiritofDanteSetup.jpg

SpiritofDanteSetup.jpg

15. Vladington

Selling: Cruella de Vil style coat

🐶
  16. Vladington

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Publicity is worth it's wieght in surplus thermoses, don't you know? :O ( :D )
  17. Vladington

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

I've got a story to tell biut you lost me at being able to increase the chance to randomly win. What now?!
  18. Vladington

Weapon advise (35-40 lvls)

As long as we are brainstorming in aid of orginal poster I'd like to say that nobody knows what will happen with UL weapon prices now that TWEN and MAYHEM has been raining. Renting just MIGHT be a better option than buying at this year in time. Of course my words are not to be taken as...
  19. Vladington

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

(Bardcore is frikken magic! )
  20. Vladington

Question: What made you fall in love with Entropia?

20. Other (please share) My father and his badass society. :-)
  21. Vladington

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

When punk met tradition <3
  22. Vladington

Run... It's a Stampede!

By lootius..! RUN!!
Back