Search results

1. Adjusted Einar

Selling: Selling the new Christmas Ring 2020 - SOLD

Gratz. Can you say what exactly the life steal does?
  2. Adjusted Einar

Question: 15.17.0 Release Notes / loot when alone in team

The problem that needed fixing, way back then, was the team being closed unexpectantly. Either the team leader losing connection while the team continued to kill mobs, leaving a dead mob that couldn't be looted, or people would continue hunting while still on the team, the leader would close...
  3. Adjusted Einar

Question: 15.17.0 Release Notes / loot when alone in team

If you are in the middle of killing a mob when the team closes, you can now loot that mob. You can't form a team by yourself and go hunting, but if you did that and killed a mob, you could loot it after closing the team.
  4. Adjusted Einar

AMA video will be delayed

I think My is jerking you guys chain. It seems like something her avatar would do. Mischievous looking thing. :p
  5. Adjusted Einar

Suggestion: I am looking for the increased health buff provided from the stables

Have you tried to contact the stable owners directly.
  6. Adjusted Einar

Is Mining finally dead on entropia

yes mining is dead, didn't you see the release notes? If you can believe what they say. mining has been nerfed thru 2035, when the game becomes carbon neutral. You sound not like a happy person, 2035 will be here before you know it.
  7. Adjusted Einar

FYI: LAG

I can live with a lag, so long as it doesn't kill me.
  8. Adjusted Einar

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

I like the little dog. More little dogs!!
  9. Adjusted Einar

What do you guys think of our balancing manager, Sally?

Does anyone at Mindark own an Iron? Even an (L) one?
  10. Adjusted Einar

One for the books

I've never thought about it from that point of view, thanks for giving me ANOTHER reason to be sleepless.
  11. Adjusted Einar

What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

When did MA official statements get credibility? Must have been one of my off years.
  12. Adjusted Einar

Bug or Feature?

A beast nor evil nor mod evil would fit.
  13. Adjusted Einar

Bug or Feature?

yyep k
  14. Just Another day at the Ranch

Just Another day at the Ranch

15. v3.JPG

v3.JPG

16. Adjusted Einar

Evey Streaming!

If Evey could stream Rose's, music I'd watch! oh hell i'd probably watch any way.
  17. Adjusted Einar

Best skill sets for a duo just starting out?

some folks have issues controlling spending habits, it's easy to get carried away. it's an adults game. it's a hard game. it's a long game. it's the only pc game i've played regularly for 15 years. i doubt i'd start another game if this one cratered. it's a treasure, to be protected.
  18. Adjusted Einar

Best skill sets for a duo just starting out?

Jabbering, being friendly, not ripping people off goes much farther than any skill.
  19. Adjusted Einar

Can't deposit?

You are blessed, my son. walk away
  20. Adjusted Einar

Help!

rose rosE ROSE!!
  21. Adjusted Einar

New York Rose Live!

not a single p popped. :)
  22. Adjusted Einar

Achievement: Shaolin turns 17

Happy Birthday Shaolin 17 years! 99 bottles of global on the wall. http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=415462&M=globalList&V=hunting
Back