1. T

Buying: buying Ares Head

Where is it? Who has it? cmon cmon I want it
  2. T

Proteron Eye

What are these worth these days? I have one if any one is interested in it
  3. T

Info: Who's waiting on a withdrawal?

Would be interesting to know who is waiting on a withdrawal so we can see how many are queued up. Lets just make a list with names, date of withdrawal. Turnsleft 19/09/2010
  4. T

Apple Macs and EU

Any bright sparks out there managed to get EU running on anything Apple related? Im looking at a Mac book Pro for developing Apps, dont see a need for 2 machines, anyone clever enough to figure something out?
  5. T

ATH: Arbers, what a waste of ped

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=251570&c=22 Well chipped all my crafting skills out and look what happens, thought last weeks 33k was the best I could do with Arbers. This is the 3rd ATH on this BP.! The first was to John Riot Harfouche when he borrowed it back in Jan...
  6. T

Selling: Bulk MA-104's

I have 100+ full tt MA-104's, looking to sell bulk only 10+ 110% (150 + 15 = 165 ped each) Singles in auction for 112%
  7. T

Come on drop the ridiculous markups

Ok Im in moaning mode today, here goes, the markets are dead, trading is at an all time low, all you fools trying to sell those high end itemz for insanely stupid markups need to either decide that you want to keep them and hide them in storage or get real with your prices. Mod Faps are no...
  8. T

Champions League

Now that the acquisition of CP has been and gone, are we gonna start seeing the CL go on tour, would be cool to see it migrate across more than CND that's for sure :wtg::wtg:
  9. T

1000 EFD to the first person to hit Tier 10 on an Opalo

As the title says, I'll give 1000 EFD to the first to post a Top Tiered Opalo :yay:
  10. T

Reality is kicking in....

Obviously the world recession has kicked in, many many ubers items are now gathering dust in the sales threads, is it time for a reality check? Where does everybody think the new MU prices for uber items are gonna be in 3 months time? Up, down, indifferent? So the main reasons I think for...
  11. T

Does any one ever read the posts in the Off Topic section?

Just posted some nice culture in there for some light relief, I'll post a link for those that dont ;-) {DELETED}
  12. T

Bringing some culture to the forums ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo Awesome, puts the muppets that appear on the British version to shame..!! Stavros Flatley my ass :scratch2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fPHt0FjEU
  13. T

No SGA Shadow MA?

Has any been looted yet? Im outta the game so the forum is my only link these days
  14. T

How many mid-level players do we really have?

I got to wondering how do we define mid-level players? What constitutes a mid-level tool set in terms of armour, guns, mining equipt? If we assume skills max out at 10,000 (we know they go on more but try and get there.!) Is being level 50+ considered mid-level or do those that sit at level 30+...
  15. T

Neg Rep Bandwagon

Id like to thank all the sheeeeeeeeep who neg repped me on the MOD FAP thread, baaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jeez get a sense of humour the lot of you. Have you got nothing better to do? I always knew there were a few numpties roaming EU didnt realise there were so many :scratch2: Id like...
  16. T

Come on MA am I not uber enough for something SGAish?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=213081&c=22 Ah well ped will do :yay::yay:
  17. T

Where are the new SG itemz?

Anyone else getting fed up seeing all these new SG itemz just being a rehash of what we already have out there? I wanna see BRAND NEW itemz not the same old same old...!!!! Where's the vision MA? :wtg:
  18. T

Woo hoo LA

Just grabbed me a free LA run guys run, can u see any yet? ;) Just joking Im bored trying to log in
  19. T

IPhone & PDA Apps

Im thinking off developing some IPhone & PDA apps and was wondering if there would be anything useful for EU that peeps would like to see or use, outside of that anyone have any good ideas for useful apps? Im open to selective partnering and profit share for apps that really stand out. Keep...
  20. T

Notice to MA.....

Hey Guys Having not depo'd nor played for some considerable time now I just want to give notice that I intend to depo $10 in the near future, if you can let me know when and where I can collect my ATH and with who (it's only fair to share ;) ) I'll make every effort to get to that spot on time...
  21. T

Click Free....

Well slap my thigh and kick me in the nuts, today I have finally broken my love affair with those crafting machines, all good BPs are sold, skills have been dumped on auction, no more amp clicking, no more gun.smith.ing. Has this leopard changed its spots? :wtg::wtg:
  22. T

Selling: Dacascos BP (82.1 QR)

As the title says, Im selling my favourite BP, used mainly for skilling and collecting higher level (L) amp BPs with fluid success. It's been a joy to click, but Im moving on. If u can max this Level IV BP, average item made on quantity is around 30 - 40 ped on a successful click, auction is...
  23. T

Is mining the worst profession for drop rates?

With all these events going on. Mining is still getting the raw end of the stick. It seems nearly every other day a new gun or armour piece drops for hunters or huge ATHs with good BPs for the crafters. What about the poor miners? 20 sets of *ahem armour.! A few UL amps, come on MA get your...
  24. T

How many couples have we got playing EU these days?

As the title says, why not give us an example of your level in the game and stuff ;) Dr D and Nexia, get up and be counted :wtg::wtg:
  25. T

Who broke it then?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function Connection timed out() in {DELETED} on line 523 :wtg::wtg:
Back