Search results

1. H

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Thanks.. it seems there was an issue as they now needed a govt id to be uploaded.. and I never received the email.. hotmail really has a thing for losing important emails :p contacted them and they are helping me out now.. Thanks again for the reply :)
  2. H

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Requested : 22feb 2019 Status : pending I thought they processed in order.. you think i should mail them and ask if there is some issue ? Thanks in advance
  3. H

Entropiafund Mining Mania

Add me please Hippy Ricky Rickster Thank you :)
  4. H

Selling: Neuro' A's CHEAP

I'll take them :D
  5. H

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

Sold Thanks for your offer Dave .. but I just came to update post that all items have been sold.. Mods may kindly close the thread.. Thanks :)
  6. H

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

Thanks ! Thank you so much for the awesome info.. :)
  7. H

Daily bump Bumpy :yay: A104 Sold Willing to sell ghost armor ul M without feet.. 6 tier 1 Ghost armor pieces = tt+175 With tier 0 feet (+170 mu currently) = tt + 300
  8. H

Bump bump :wtg:
  9. H

Daily bump Lowered starting bid on Ghost too.. :wtg:
  10. H

Buying: Sandrunner fuel cells blueprint

Two hours of trade channel searching and finally one person tells me it's a technician bp... Bangs head on wall.. Kindly close thread.. apologies
  11. H

Buying: Sandrunner fuel cells blueprint

Hey .. I was looking for a sandrunner fuel cells blueprint.. reading earlier posts it seems they used to be pretty common but I can or seem to find one.. Anyone got one to sell ? Reply here or Pm in game please.. Hippy Ricky Rickster Thanks
  12. H

More items and Daily bump Daily Bump :) Also selling a Omegaton A104 and Tier 1 Ghost UL Armor (6pieces tier 1+ .. and foot tier 0).. A104 tt+200 Ghost UL SB: tt+250 BO: tt+350 ..
  13. H

Hi everyone, Am looking to sell my adjusted restoration chip.. SB: tt+4600 BO: tt+4800 Am available in game most of the time.. or you can reply here Hippy Ricky Rickster Thank you
  14. H

Suggestion: Auto Loot Pet - Test Review for Devs

Hey.. selling a Level 17 mountian gorilla autoloot unlocked for 1k ped.. message me ingame .. hippy ricky rickster.. Cheers !!
  15. H

Summer Mayhem 2018 Results

Dang Lol I gave up after 14 hrs cos I thought I didn't have a chance.. Grats to all the winners !!
  16. H

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Hi Please Register me.. Hippy Ricky Rickster Thanks :)
Back