Search results

1. Z

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Hmm, I didn't want to do a huge quote, but I was referring to your quote which referred to MA's statement. For clarity, this is where lag was mentioned: So, something "negatively impacting server performance" is synonymous with "Lag" which is why I was on the subject of lag (and I'd quoted...
  2. Z

Sure, this is what they've told us: It caused lag. I've played for 10+ years. The only place I experienced lag is this: - When first logging on, when things are still loading (even your icons in your inventory must be rendered, as they are not referenced from a sprite sheet, they are rendered...
  3. Z

I have nothing to add except I fully agree with the sentiment here. Removing the feature entirely rather than pinpointing the specific issue was not right. I very much agree with Post_History here. Too many services are moving in the direction of treating their users/customers like children...
  4. Z

I had no complaints about server performance. The main places I lagged were player shops with tons of items, and that's only when they would be loading (same thing with loading a shopkeeper inventory, or loading all your own rendered item icons in your own inventory when you first log on)...
  5. Z

R.I.P. Old Traditions

:D (We shouldn't stand for the fact that we're being forced to stand...) :D Even this would be problematic, because of "leaving game" giveaways where people drop many many piles of 10, 20ped, etc, all around them on the ground, for new players to pick up (which, ironically, you cannot do...
  6. Z

R.I.P. Old Traditions

In response to the "disappearing wall/floor" bug. Does this bug refer to the fact that you can run into a mall shop really fast and sometimes the shop interior takes a couple seconds to appear? If not, and if I have misinterpreted that, then disregard the rest of this post -- -- I've worked...
  7. Z

R.I.P. Old Traditions

Another creative idea, but I would personally not want any kind of AI or algorithm to be involved in deciding what to do with my donation, or gift to newbs, or homage, etc. An algorithm/AI being involved in any way cheapens the entire thing. A guilty pleasure of dropping items is that you know...
  8. Z

I still have a hard time believing it's possible to be "scammed" per se. Like I said a few posts back I did describe a situation where I got "suckered" into a bad deal but it didn't make me hate the game, it just made me remember that person's name so that I never deal with him again, and it...
  9. Z

I don't see why anyone would mind this. Just to be clear, are we talking about buying something from someone, drops it, logs out and picks it up with another ava and sells it for higher? Of course this is deception but let's think about this: Why should I actually mind this? It doesn't...
  10. Z

It's a really creative idea, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun as deliberately hiding something in a sneaky spot to reward a player for exploring. Placing things in difficult spots, or just obscure spots (like "why would anyone ever search here?") is fun because you know that when someone finds...
  11. Z

??? Woah woah woah this is something that should've been community-polled before implementing. What players wanted this feature removed? I can't imagine very many? The world just became less interactive, why do this? One of the things I've always loved doing was hiding small piles of extra...
  12. Z

List of player shops in APARTMENTS (2018)

Sorry about that. Originally this list was for my own reference and admittedly I haven't been very social in-game and don't really know about any big names or orgs, etc, so I didn't look at the owners, but I agree with you and I'll add them soon/when I can. Alternatively I can add some names...
  13. Z

List of player shops in APARTMENTS (2018)

Hello, I'm really intrigued by player shops, but eventually I had looked through all of the malls (PA, TP, New Ox, Emerald, Medusa Bazaar), and all of the "mall-like" areas on the bottom floor of apartment towers (Genesis Amethera, Treasure Island, Omegaton, and Sakura City), as well as the...
  14. Z

Suggestion: The "Heart" friend icon is distracting in trade channels? Is it just me?

Yeah that's a better idea. The ability to set a custom color for friends, socmates, etc., just like we can change the color of the chat channel text. i.e. Friends = pink, Socmates = yellow.... whatever. I would like this better than an attention-grabbing heart icon. Personally, I would leave...
  15. Z

Suggestion: The "Heart" friend icon is distracting in trade channels? Is it just me?

Thanks Not sure what gdpr is, but I'm assuming what this means is I'm not allowed to post a screenshot of the trade channel, so, assuming that is the case, I've removed the names. (I would've assumed it's public, since those trade messages are willingly publicly broadcasted to all players...
  16. Z

Yes :) surely you're referring to the smileyfaces and diamonds. But, those are still technically text characters, and since they're the same color as the rest of the text they're easily scanned over, at least in my opinion they are. But those hearts are out-of-place graphics. Maybe the only...
  17. Z

Well, trolling is intentionally trying to cause annoyance or frustration in other people for teh luls rofl. So, between my post, which I put actually put some effort and time into explaining, and your post, which is inflammatory and nothing else, you would be more accurately labelled a troll...
  18. Z

Example: To me, those red hearts are even more attention-grabbing than those smiley faces. Basically, when there are no hearts, I'm just looking at the items being sold. When a heart appears, I immediately am drawn to the name of the seller (which is unimportant if I don't care what they're...
  19. Z

Hello, Maybe this seems trivial to some people, but this is actually a big annoyance for me. The big Heart icon next to anyone who is your friend in the chat window. Typically, you may see a friend chatting infrequently enough (i.e. in Local or something) that it's not a big deal. But in...
  20. Z

Question: Anybody seen Gnome parts drop?

Thanks fot the answers, honestly I haven't ever left Calypso. I don't know anything about space travel in EU at all. All I know is it costs peds to leave, and costs peds to come back, and I don't have an excess at the moment. Am I out of luck if I wanted to try and loot Gnome parts on Caly...
  21. Z

Question: Anybody seen Gnome parts drop?

Looks like most of the Gnome parts haven't had 1 sale in auc for weeks/months - and a few pieces have not had 1 sale in auc for a year. Anyone seen them drop lately?
  22. Z

Gold Card Announcement

Thank you, sorry if the question was silly. When I saw "smartphone will soon be required" I was worried.
  23. Z

Gold Card Announcement

I hate to spam but can someone answer the above question? I've never depo/withdrawn before, so I'm clueless here.
  24. Z

Gold Card Announcement

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've read ~8 pages of this thread and am unclear on something. I played back in PE but never "got into" the game too far, and only just started playing again a week or so ago, and I've been having a lot of fun exploring the new map, and I have decided to...
  25. Z

PriceCheck old guns, sollomate opalo & jester d-1?

Thanks very much, I wasn't sure if maybe there was at least some redeeming quality that made them "worth" using, but it seems there isn't. And yes I agree, pretty mean to sell it to someone who doesn't know any better. Sounds like I will TT the Jester and hold on to the Opalo in case somebody...
Back