Search results

1. Z

List of player shops in APARTMENTS (2018)

Hello, I'm really intrigued by player shops, but eventually I had looked through all of the malls (PA, TP, New Ox, Emerald, Medusa Bazaar), and all of the "mall-like" areas on the bottom floor of apartment towers (Genesis Amethera, Treasure Island, Omegaton, and Sakura City), as well as the...
  2. Z

Suggestion: The "Heart" friend icon is distracting in trade channels? Is it just me?

Hello, Maybe this seems trivial to some people, but this is actually a big annoyance for me. The big Heart icon next to anyone who is your friend in the chat window. Typically, you may see a friend chatting infrequently enough (i.e. in Local or something) that it's not a big deal. But in...
  3. Z

Question: Anybody seen Gnome parts drop?

Looks like most of the Gnome parts haven't had 1 sale in auc for weeks/months - and a few pieces have not had 1 sale in auc for a year. Anyone seen them drop lately?
  4. Z

PriceCheck old guns, sollomate opalo & jester d-1?

Hi again, TLDR - Jester D-1 and Sollomate Opalo, price check? :) Longer - I had these guns in my storage from back from PE days. After looking at their stats and seeing that their "Efficiency" stat is below 50%, I would assume that both of these weapons are completely useless....right...
  5. Z

Returning player- price check on UL armors?

Hi, I used to play back around ~2009, whenever it was still called PE and the main trade occurred in Port Atlantis :) I still have some old armors, and I can't remember what they're (generally) worth. I know price can differ depending on the patience of the seller, the need of the buyer, etc...
Back