Search results

1. whodi

Been 6 years.....

6 years since last log on. Old account long since deleted. Started a new one few days ago. 3k skills and counting :wtg: Just wanted to say hi all. Cya in game! -Mr312
  2. whodi

The Comeback....

Hi again all.... Looong time player but have not been able to log on recently (like 1 year or so) However, recent workload changes, and a deep desire to play again have allowed me the chance to get back into the swing of things. I just wanted to say "What Up" to the community before getting back...
  3. whodi

Fine, heres the real way to hit a tower.

PLEASE Read this then reread it before attempting. Dont say I didnt share. Use the exact equip listed and due exactly as is written. Go to any TP with EXACTLY 93 Bombs and 14 Probes (You wont use the probes but still need them) an OF-103 and NO AMP! Run North for EXACTLY 612M THEN AND ONLY...
  4. whodi

PC: Ju25 Matterseeker (L) BP w/QR80

How much do you fine entropians estimate this BP to be worth: Ziplex Ju25 MatterSeeker (L) BP QR=80.0 Just kinda wondering. Thanks for any replys!
  5. whodi

160Ped Gibnib!!!

Its not a HoF but I thought it was funny. Click to enlarge
  6. whodi

Ziplex Z25 Oreseeker (L) Blueprint

Selling Ziplex Z25 Oreseeker (L) Blueprint Startbid: 550 Ped B/O : 575 Ped Auction Ends 3 Days from Now
  7. whodi

Buying: Hair Stylist Chair

Looking to purchase a Hairstylist Chair. Please PM me with any offers. The sooner the better. Thank you for looking!
  8. whodi

958 Ped Feffoid Raider HoF.... Finally!

I have been playing since April 06 and this is by far the biggest HoF I have ever received. It was late night, and I thought I could stay awake for just 1 more run. Suddenly WHAMO!!!! not even through 1/5 of my ammo and I got to goto bed early.... (After I bought an a105 ;)) I died immediately...
  9. whodi

OreAmp 101 light (L)...91QR

Please remove thread.... I messed up
  10. whodi

My opinion about what happened to apartments.

Here is what I think happened to all those apartment listings. I think they got pulled for the most part by MA. All of a sudden there was a rush on the few pages of remaining apartments that we're strategically left behind by MA. Which is EXACTLY what they wanted.They created an artificial...
  11. whodi

Armor Plate 1c BP 13QR: Taking offers.

12. whodi

Russian Kills MMORPG Rival In Central Moscow Cafe

I just saw this on digg.com and thought Id share with others here.... We are after all into mmorpgs.. :) Russian Kills MMORPG Rival in Central Moscow - Moscowtimes.com
  13. whodi

Buying: Shopping Booth

Im looking for one of those little shopping booths... pretty much anywhere. Very Serious about buying. Ready to buy Now. PM me with price/location
  14. whodi

Selling: Zombie Gloves (L) BP

sold for B.O. 2 other zombie bp like this one I put on auction as well...
  15. whodi

PC: Zombie Gloves (L) BP

I looked on peauction.com and only 1 sold.... I noticed theres other zombie (L) BPs but there not all unlimited clicks like this one... I just want to see if you all think the peauction price for this bp is right (peauction.com says same BP I have here sold yesterday for tt+201.99 but yet an...
  16. whodi

To: ALL NFL FANS, Playoffs are Here!

I just wanted to say to any NFL fans we may have here.... GO CHICAGO BEARS!!! 1 more win and we are in the Super Bowl! Whoever you cheer for I hope you luck (Unless your a saints fan)
  17. whodi

Buying: Small Apartment

Hi All! Happy New Year!!! Im looking to buy 1 small apartment... Pretty much anywhere... Of course the closer to tp the better but im pretty flexible. I would like to spend only 250 ped at the most. Please PM me with any offers! Thank You!
  18. whodi

Random Stuff (tt =8.78)... Paint, BPs.... Fruit... EFD Auction

SOLD This is my first auction for EFD! Its just a bunch of misc. stuff but someone will be able to use it. 1x Atrax bone 0.05 PED 1x Atrox fang 0.02 PED 1x BodyGuard face-guard blueprint 0.01 PED 2x BodyGuard gloves blueprint...
  19. whodi

Woot! Finally, Armor Crafting Global

Finally I get another Crafting global.... Its been forever between! :yay: Click to enlarge
  20. whodi

Really Loud In Game Ads? Wendys...

I dont have a problem with the ads being a little louder than regular things on the adscreens ingame... I do however hate those Wendys commericals ( I dont know if everyone sees em but im sure players stateside do).. Those commercials for Wendys are insanely loud! I had to change my crafting...
  21. whodi

Sweating Atrax...!

Not sure exactly where to put this just thought it was funny... Click to enlarge :silly2:
  22. whodi

Atlas Haven popular lately?

Anyone else notice that Atlas Haven has been pretty populated place lately??? Earlier today I could barely walk around the Service Station. Is there a reason? or are people getting tired of lag at twin and pa?
  23. whodi

Selling: 2400 Rifle Skill

I have sold a few chips here before and hope it works again! I have 2400 Rifle skill for sale! I estimate that the chip would need to be around 16 ped TT Value.. you bring the chip and we take the cost of chip out of the total... Will sell these for cheaper then peauction.com prices... PM Me...
  24. whodi

Buying: Gnome Arm Guards (F)

As the title says.... Will pay good price.... Have Male Gnome arm guards to trade too if interested... I know its not an uber armor but regardless I need these arms! PM Me or Reply Here! Thanks!
  25. whodi

Random low lvl armor + component bps

Selling a few low level BPs.... Not expecting much... Make offers here in this post. Bulk Bid.... Bidding ends 48 hours from.... NOW Standard Valve blueprint 0.04 PED Standard Vents blueprint 0.01 PED Standard VisioMem blueprint 0.01 PED Standard Wedge blueprint 0.01...
Back