Search results

1. Beki Card3.jpg

Beki Card3.jpg

2007 Champion's League 8 Diamonds
  2. B

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

2 shots in a row...
  3. B

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Ok.... my turn,,, :)
  4. B

Achievement: lvl 400+ BLP Pistoleer & Ranged BLP

That's mad. Huge congratulations. I'm going to make a push to hit 100 Laser sniper for sure now you've shamed me into action. ;)
  5. B

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

Sign me up please : Rebekah Beki Viera. I may be late arriving there as work is a pain in the bum :) If I am late I can add some ad-hoc healing to swunters if it's still ongoing. Failing that I will die a lot on the Gorgons :D
  6. B

Info: Tell us what is your current used Gear-Loadout.

I use Angel/Shadow mix for armour. Hide it under a coat :D Sometimes Gremlin or T-Bird. Weapon: Omegaton M61a5 Adjusted with, usually, an A105 amp. Hanzor Scope, Hunnir and Gargul lasers. For events i'll fit a 50 dmg amp or whatever Easter amps I have laying about and use enhancers (currently...
  7. B

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Please register: Rebekah Beki Viera :yay:
  8. B

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Rebekah Beki Viera if you please :yay:
  9. B

EntropiaInvest All Or Nothing February SPECIAL

add me please. Rebekah Beki Viera :)
  10. B

Uber: 4k Spider

This poor spider must have been shot so many times by lots of people to have had this much shrapnel inside it... luckily I found a way to help it out and reduce its burden somewhat. :yay:
  11. Spiders Spiders Everywhere

Spiders Spiders Everywhere

12. B

Info: Adjusted fap list

You can add me to the list as an Adj Fap owner. Sooooooo slow to tier! :D Rebekah Beki Viera Edit: Oh dear. You already have me there.... I'll shut up now ;)
  13. B

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Add me too please Rebekah Beki Viera
  14. B

Hispidus feeling generous...

Just as no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition I can honestly say I didn't see this one coming either!:yay: Now i need to pop off and either level up to be able to use it or flog it... decisions decisions. :D
  15. Hispidus with Emik L4

Hispidus with Emik L4

16. B

FoF X - Revived - Bring out your big guns

Oh my gosh... such fun to look back. :)
  17. B

Red Ped Redemption Events!

Register me please: Rebekah Beki Viera :)
  18. B

Molisk

Can confirm the spawns listed for south of The MegaVolt. Very high density outside and a few very fast respawns in the cave. The cave would be great for someone who isn't mowing them down too fast as you can just stand in one spot and hit F :)
  19. B

Achievement: Sub-Zero has joined the commando club

Nice moves :yay:
  20. B

We made history!

Excellent work you maniacs :laugh: Can you imagine this in the days before the VSE took away the mysterious sweating noises and arm waving of the old mind-force sweating :) It would have been hypnotic...:)
  21. B

Achievement: DOA Loudmouth, Adjusted

Congratulations on the upgrade. That some serious pew pew now.. Have fun tiering it :handgun::cheer:
  22. B

Achievement: 400 K Skill - All Natural

I can't believe you have never shot a Gauss rifle. I remember when they first came out and i heard one I had to borrow one so i could run around making 'Whoooosh bang' noises :laugh: I even got a global on the floppy eared fools (aka Mourner) using one :)
  23. B

Achievement: Omegaton M61a5 Adjusted Tier 6

Got the stuff together and clicked it... I'll let you look to the wiki to see the materials required... suffice to say the Quantium alone made my ped card shudder! :D The more I tier it, the more I dread hitting that .9 level :laugh:
  24. M61a5 Adjusted Tier 6

M61a5 Adjusted Tier 6

25. B

Atrox Grind Motivator! OLA #39: Massive Rewards Now Until May 1st!

Add me please. Rebekah Beki Viera :wtg:
Back