Search results

1. N

Scammer Alert II

lol, Thats a scam, Go read definition of scam leecuminskey, Why the hell you trying to scam 2-pac, wtf did he do wrong, tbh you are just another jackass in a full set of shadow ^^
  2. N

We killed an aeranatrox!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Good point, What a fake image, no way could you have enve TOUCHED it with opalo's and no armour ROFLMAO !!!!! What a fake!
  3. N

Entropian Explorers Treasure hunt

Welcome man, Gr8 event :). B-U-M-P, Be there people!!!!
  4. N

My 1st Global EVER

lolololol, Re-Read the post he put, I wasnt talking about him, Ask him before you start calling me crap on here ok ?
  5. N

My 1st Global EVER

Hmm "05-01-2006 03:27 AM "Hurrikane" "twat"", This is the -rep he gave me, Whats with the language ?, + heres the truth, I played PE AGES ago, i think just after it went pre-gold, I hated the game then, i am enjoying it now, And i wanted a new fresh start... No hastle, just to play the game, I...
  6. N

My 1st Global EVER

Are you calling me a scammer ?, I trade a bit at night, i hunt a bit at day, if i am lucky i global or breakeven or even up a tiny bit, if i am not i am down, i dont see why i should have to tell eveyone EVERYTHING... I am definately NOT a scammer, Wil never be, and why the hell are you bringing...
  7. N

My 1st Global EVER

Hmm, no, This wasnt me, i havent been on all night, There is 2 nexus's, One male and my character. ^^, Please get your facts right before critisizing me please. And thanks revolution, but my mentor said to get rascal for the mobs i was killing, The 100 peds i have said about 1k times before was...
  8. N

My 1st Global EVER

Hmm, Seems to me you are just nit picking now, trying to find anything and wrangle it around to make it look like i have done something wrong, Well i am ending it here., And so people call other people noobs, i am not most skilled ingame, i know that, Can we all just drop it here please ...
  9. N

My 1st Global EVER

Ok lady wolf, Cant you just drop it ?
  10. N

Free TeamSpeak Server

Uhh, Where do we all talk w/o having to use a password ??
  11. N

down for maintenance?

but 2nd post was about 10 mins ago, nvm lol, ima goin nuts
  12. N

Attention all opalo hunters!

Wow, Nice one, Grats Jdegre :), I love this land, Like i said, perfect for small and large mobs of the same type :), Nice maturety, Not getting ganked by like 50 bery's :P
  13. N

The Corns give it up

Woot, Grats !, Smoke em while they're hot i always say :))))
  14. N

down for maintenance?

Nah, Sometimes i get this, Try restarting pc and/or restarting router/broadbrand e.c.t, I dunno why it kicks in likr this, if it dont work there is nothing more i can suggest :)
  15. N

Mini-Me (Striker) Graduates :)

Grats to both of ya, Nice skills that one :)
  16. N

My 1st Global EVER

I edited that post of my language, I apologise, I am sorry, I could've just said leave me alone, I'll think before opening my mouth next time, Sorry.
  17. N

Yeah, And we need a massive long line of Ubers with the miniguns to shoot em all down lololol
  18. N

My 1st Global EVER

Hmm, Well If you can read, I made the 100 peds something from the loots that i had before hand, I dont see what your problem is.. My mentor helped me when i ran all the tp's, I read around the forum alot, Did before i started. ^^, + Its not my problem "Tournament Sponsor" is harrasing me ingame...
  19. N

My 1st Global EVER

EDIT>Please can you leave me along TS, I dont want you to post on my posts, You are stirring it all up so just go away< Edited due to bad language, Sorry, Just annoyed.
  20. N

Ambu madness

Grats !! w0000t :cheer: Yay ! :cheer:
  21. N

wooot, im loving it, Nice mix now, Get into em a bit, GREAT WORK AKOZ !, I will stay here all the time now, Nice skilling park for you opalo peeps too, Me too :)
  22. N

Well i am there right this minute, Not many numbers, Nice size mobs, But needs a few more :)
  23. N

Foul, Nah, Cleds and Exo :)
  24. N

Both would be cool, Scince a nice chance of global on both, + Its close, as you said, Newbies like myself will be able to get there easily :)
  25. N

2nd Global on same day !!

Heh, Yup, your on a roll, im on a sandwich :P
Back