Search results

1. M

Wanderers Society looking for members

I have handed in my applycation...
  2. M

Projekt: Chip and Skill information (CSI)

I see now, with your new information, that the assumption i have been working on that its a somewhat fixed system was wrong. I thought that there would only be some 5-10 points that differed, but now i see on your data that it can be as much as a 100 points differens. The system i was working on...
  3. M

Projekt: Chip and Skill information (CSI)

Hi there, i have started a new projekt to analyse the skill-system and the end result is to get a chart showing just how much skill you have i terms of full chips, or how many full chips you are from your goal and so on. I will now need your help gathering data and its easy. Go to the auction...
  4. M

tailoring: blueprints(?)

And as far as i know, eng. does nothing for tailoring-skills...
  5. M

Unlocked BPC and got a bump

Hi, i just unlocked BPC and i directly notice a bump in the chart. http://www.macleeland.com/slide0004_image008.gif To tell you a bit about the chart, i started to make it first skilling filter and then bumpers. The line represents procent back so far and i have taken out residue and materials...
  6. M

Buuhuuu - I want BPC too!!

Back to the topic: I just unlocked BPC by getting my prof. standing to qualifiade. I hade 1431 in eng, 1002 in mech, 1235 in MME and 50 in intel. You are going to have to concentrate on skilling on one type of blueprint for a long time if you want to hit BPC, like only mechanical (that is the...
  7. M

Trading hof

It was in auction before VU, and i was looking at machinery pricese for a mechanics chip... and now looking, it was 400 ped i payd for it... so now i just feel bad... darn.... Date Qty TT Value Bid Amount # Bids Full May 29th 2006 11:23 PM 1 0.22 PED 400.00 PED 39...
  8. M

Trading hof

Turns out i payed to much, but i´m happy with what i got. ____________________________________________________ Yesterday i manage to buy a mechanics skill implant for 300 ped (0.22 pec worth) and that gives a rate of 1350 ped for a full chip (the normal cost for a full chip is over 6k).
  9. M

VU 8.4 Content listing

When it comes to adds, i dont mind if they rename Jester to "coca-cola D-1" if that means 0.001 pec extra to the lootpool every time i use it, or that you can buy pepsi-cola and drink to increase your health, as long as this means more ped in the lootpool...
Back