Search results

1. F

Wanted: answers

So i recently saw the movie Wanted, this isnt a movie thread so dont comment about the movie unless you plan on answering the question as well. One of the main points the movie gets across, and just happens to be the ending line, what have you done lately. This really hit me because i am...
  2. F

Food!

So i was thinking to myself. Wouldnt it be cool if we could have food in the game. I mean our characters need to eat dont they? I think you, just like the pets, should have a bar that shows hunger, and if you dont feed yourself, you would start to lose health till you eat something. Of course...
  3. F

What is the name of this song?

Hey i was up on CND and i heard a song up there that i would really like to know the name of. Its kind of a wierd song and i want to play it for a friend of mine. The song is a electronic or "rave" song. the lyrics for most of it are (fing is censored version of real word)"fing trip on ecstasy"...
  4. F

Beacon missions

got a few questions about them as me and a friend are about to do some. What is the expected return from them with say 3 people partaking in the mission, this is total return not return for each participant. Which size beacon should we try to maximize our profit, we both have at least rascal...
  5. F

100 snable skins!!

Hey i am starting an auction for 100 snable skins. Its worth 4 ped tt. I dont have any use for it and ive just been stocking up for no apparent reason and now i want to put it out there in case any of you forum readers would like it. Auction: 100 snablesnot skins Start bid: 300 EFD NO BUYOUT...
  6. F

Anyone seen my mentor?

Has anyone seen a person by the name of TIP TIP Androne on the game recently, he is my mentor (not that he did me any good) and I am about to graduate. I was just wondering if anyone has seen him or heard from him. I think he might have stopped playing and if he did that what should I do about...
  7. F

How does Voice work?

Ive read a few articles on using teamspeak and a couple others but how does it really work? Lets say that I have a headset and im playing EU do i have to switch out of EU to turn the voice on each time or how does that work? Any other info would be great! Thanks EF community.
  8. F

EU version of Runehq

I dont know how many of you play Runescape the mmorgp from jagex but it has a fan site that is called Runehq that does a really good job with explaining what all the items are and giving maps and stuff. Now i know that there are a billion sites that give one or the other but i think someone...
  9. F

Dial-up

I have a friend that wants to play this game but he has dial up and I was wondering if it is even worth the time to make the 50 hour download to play if it is going to lag like crazy once he is on and if it is worth it is there another way to get it to him without having the 50 hour download...
Back