Search results

1. L

Missing Outbid Message.

Click OK/confirm button inside the message instead of closing it.
  2. L

How do auction orders work?

will win. The highest order wins even if it's just .01 higher unless it's tied up in bids.
  3. L

Damage type of Zombie dogs in Mayhem

They do true damage 10% of your HP. Heal yourself with a good fap or life leech on your weapon.
  4. L

Game crash claiming reward

For me clicking on Troopers in codex makes the game crash to desktop. I only killed one or two troopers. I'm guessing it crashes when Trooper animation is supposed to load as other mobs work fine. Today's update didn't fix it.
  5. L

Anyone getting a Bonus mission on the dailies

2% chance to get a bonus daily each time you pick up a mission. With 5 different dailies that's around 10% to get one or more per day.
  6. L

FYI: “I’m Back” Mining Log

What do you mean?
  7. L

Chat bugs

When you join a new channel, is it still around when you relog? I get "Left channel: #" message when I relog and the channel is gone.
  8. L

Chat bugs

What new game UI? They are only changing the mission system afaik.
  9. L

Freedom of speech on pcf

Tell your friend to post that info on reddit instead. https://www.reddit.com/r/entropiauniverse/
  10. L

Suggestion: Implement the New Mission System Concurrent with Legacy System

Just carry progress over or give partial rewards before wiping.
  11. L

Question: Does eco still matter for faps?

MA says: More official statements here.
  12. L

Selling: Corinthian Silver Kanin 12 % Speed buff unlocked

What's your nick in game?
  13. L

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Their QA guy got fired. What-happened-to-Darkaruki-i-e-Quote-Mindark What got him fired
  14. L

That worked, thanks.
  15. L

I have the same problem
  16. L

Entropia Universe 16.1.1 Release Notes

What's your problem exactly? I just tried making a waypoint using /pos on Monria and Z axis works correctly. If you can replicate it submit a ticket to the developers and maybe they will fix it.
  17. L

Entropia Universe 16.1.1 Release Notes

Stand in your shop and type /pos to generate a waypoint and copy it. You can also try using the waypoint command but I'm not sure how to use it properly: /waypoint : Create a waypoint with given coordinates. e.g: /wp [area, x, y, z, custom name]
  18. L

Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.2.1

"Lock Target" does what select next mob did. F is for bot mode to kill one mob. You can also hold use tool button to turn on auto use and in aim mode just point and shoot mobs. If your avatar is looking at a dead mob, F will loot the mob. It's kinda buggy with small mobs since they drop to the...
  19. L

Help: Critical: Motion sickness

When I point at a mob, I DO see it's health. As far as getting sick, are you playing in first person? Switch to 3rd person view and zoom out as far as possible using the scroll wheel. In options -> camera, set Maximum distance to max. If you are playing in full screen, you could also try...
  20. L

Help: Critical: Motion sickness

Hold use tool for a second and it will active auto use. Then, go into aim mode and point and shoot at mobs. Works great with a rifle.
  21. L

Question: Auto-use on healing tools

Hold down use tool button and it will turn on auto-use tool. They combined the functionality into one button. "Interact" is to turn on bot mode, loot creatures and to get in and out of vehicles.
  22. L

Ziplex p160 price check please

Ah nvm, it looks like you are the one that bought it, so ask yourself what you paid for it :P and come up with a price from there. 1st reply got moderated?
  23. L

Ziplex p160 price check please

I sold mine for 2k peds on the auction house. A reseller bought it and was selling it on PCF the next day for more. Link to his thread So easily more than 2k
Back