Search results

1. Gabba

Selling: Ozpyn LR S1X3

Selling this nice long ranged laser skiller. Tier 0.9, ready to be upped.
  2. Gabba

Buying: Buying Montgomery Anabolic UL

Sell me your weapon!
  3. Gabba

Buying: Ozpyn LR S1X3 or EWE LC-100 Frontier

Just looking for the Ozpyn LR S1X3 now Preferring lower tiers, but will consider mid tiered weapons as well. Post here, PM or contact me ingame.
  4. Gabba

Some laser rifles

Heyo, I'd like to get a PC on following laser rifles so I can see which fits my budget, and what to aim for :) Not planning on using tier slots atm, so low tiers would suit me best^^ EWE LC-100 Frontier ISIS LR31 (adj/imp/mod) ISIS LR41 Ozpyn LR S1X3 Thanks!
  5. Gabba

Breer or Riker?

Hey, am not such a fanatic hunter but mining has not been my best friends lately thus I am thinking about starting my hunting activities again. Am a fairly low skilled laser rifle user, and I have the m3a maxed and the m4a nearly maxed. I've always used the Breer m2a +a102 but lately the dmg...
  6. Gabba

4k OA-101

After a big series of losses this beauty emerged. In the excitement forgot to screenie the actual hof but it didnt contain a nice bp:(. Nonetheless a very happy Gabba^^
  7. Gabba

Vast (XXI) BLaus

Was waiting for something nice, after my cga unlock and a week of horrible mining on CND and Amethera. Unamped(yesh i regret it) this is my second abd biggest vast so far:). Didnt get the message or the swirlies but it's pretty obvious still;) Click to enlarge
  8. Gabba

S: 141 terrudite ingots

S: 121 terrudite ingots Auctioning off 121 terrudite ingots from a hof i got 2 days ago. The TT value is , and according to PEauction the % should be around 248%. Kinda tired of resellers offering me 200% for it, so unless u got something decent in mind dont offer ;) . Can also PM me if...
  9. Gabba

Vast Alferix(1st Uber)

Yay, finally got my 1st uber. Doing a lil run on amethera got me this beauty: message: Click to enlarge Hof list: Click to enlarge
  10. Gabba

80 ped Lanorium

Pity of the low markup but nonetheless a happy Gabba Click to enlarge
  11. Gabba

114 Exarosaur Stalker

In excitement forgot to take a screen of global message(stupid stupid). Nonetheless very happy with finally a global on the fields of fortune, and getting the long awaited Vigilante Helmet (M), not a useless F one like before :cool: . Click to enlarge
  12. Gabba

Opalo best low-end weapon(or not?)

I've been comparing the Opalo to the Breer m2a (L). The breer seems to have a higher dmg/sec, and has a higher eco(not much but still). Opalo has 3.96 and breer has 4.04(calculated its 4.00 flat with the markup). So at first sight the breer does more damage(less fapping/ armour decay) and has a...
  13. Gabba

Advised armour for hunting?

I am an opalo hunter with an A104 hunting on high maturity exarosaurs(aoa-stalker). I wonder what armour+plates would be economicly speaking the best for me? The price of purchase is not of much importance, low decay is. Some ppl advise me to use goblin + 2a plates, whereas myself i was...
  14. Gabba

armor decay

I have spent almost a hour searching topics on what the formula for armor decay really is. I have found several theories but all quitte different so am still sitting in the dark here. Someone told me armor decay could be estimated at total protection of armor divided by durability. That wouldnt...
  15. Gabba

Orefinders

Hi, I have a question about orefinders. Am almost at 600 prospecting and am using an OF-103. Am thinking of getting a 104 seeing as I almost maxed my 103 for learning bonusses and all. However it has come to my attention most pictures of globals and hofs in this forum are with using an...
  16. Gabba

Smaller mining deposits?

I've discussed this in my soc(BelgiumDutchSociety) and I must say it has struck me. Has MA reduced the size of the deposits again? 1-2 weeks ago all i got was smalls and modests, and some poors here and there. Now i haven't found a single modest in over 500 bombs, and the amount of tinys has...
  17. Gabba

Amplifiers

I've been mining for a bit now and have heard many things about amplifiers. I'd like to hear a bit more from ppl who have had experience with amps. Like, do you think amps are good or not? If they are good, do you think you need a certain ski ll in prosp/mining before using them. And what is...
  18. Gabba

72ped Blaus

First global ever in mining(not counting 1 hof)
  19. Gabba

744 Cobalt ingots

sold(close) sold, close topic
  20. Gabba

931 Bery Old

Was a few ago, but didnt manage to post it yet. First hunting HoF/global ever:)
  21. Gabba

Mining HoF

After a pretty bad run(about 50% return) I got this nice plentiful Cobalt. 1st Mining HoF/global even. Can't seem to get the picture working so thats the link.
  22. Gabba

Game-Time.info

I have noticed the site/service of gamt-time.info to be down for like a week now. Paypal is like my only possibility of deposition(or i'd have to steal my dads visacard) so i'd like to know what's with the downtime and how long it is expected to last. This is not a complaint, just wondering cuz...
Back