Search results

1. Macintosh

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

I plan to buy only a new M2 nvm disk. Maybe today, maybe in a month. together with rtx2070 it will be perfect. I already have Win 11 which is great, despite the early version
  2. Macintosh

Will they finally give some information about the engine, interface, plans, patches .. ?? or will they just read all the topics on the forum and zero answers to various topics
  3. Macintosh

Just a heads up about the VU and the UI + Lab update

Where i can find this video ?
  4. Macintosh

Question: Will Calypso Land Plot Housing system be further developed?

full of promises, lots of plans, and it turns out that there is nothing, everything canceled / on hold. Zero specific information, with dates, even when there are already dates, it is still shifted in time. MA enters the forum and only reads, does not answer a lot of questions. Deposit, lose...
  5. Macintosh

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

After doing 243 tries, using 6 browsers, 2 computers, it finally clicked and I bought the keys. wooooot ;d
  6. Macintosh

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

I already have enough. support tells me to try every 2 hours and does not know when the problem will be solved. how long does it take? 3 months ?
  7. Macintosh

This is first time when I heard about the engine from Amazon. I have specially looked for in order to answer the question asked above. I am also of the opinion that the unreal engine is the best choice they could make.
  8. Macintosh

Engine is Lumberyard from amazon. First engine was Cryengine..but they are create Lumberyard based on CE.
  9. Macintosh

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

Someone from MA is alive? Has everyone gone on holiday and nobody writes? zero communication. Even about today's server maintenance.
  10. Macintosh

Will MA finally give some specific information about plans, etc. ??
  11. Macintosh

Question: What do you think MindArk's top priorities should be?

Unreal engine 5 Q&A When will the full Unreal Engine 5 release be available? - We hope to ship Unreal Engine 5 in early 2022.
  12. Macintosh

Suggestion: InGame Clock

prefer visible time on events and more stats
  13. Macintosh

Just 1 GLOBAL can do it! WIN: CLDs, EASTER 2021, PEDs

PL Macintosh Uber #4
  14. Macintosh

this is not the 90s, technology is moving forward, computers cost little ... as I read that computers are too weak .. throw away this toaster and buy a normal pc
  15. Macintosh

News: Interface Update Postponed

I think that means before 2077
  16. Macintosh

News: Summer Events Update

"Exciting new content " where is that ?
  17. Macintosh

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

from LT domi have 2 boxes - 20 kills
  18. Macintosh

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

there will be information when the event starts. probably around 4 p.m. as always.
  19. Macintosh

The future of computing (and game engines)

beautiful article! In my opinion, it should be an engine update. You have to go forward, not stop because "something is working". Improve! Looking only at the current game updates, one developer in the basement can do nothing for himself.
  20. Macintosh

News: Interface Update Postponed

maybe can you give us some information once a week?? Any sneak peek?
  21. Macintosh

Entropia Universe 17.8.1 Release Notes

This content was unintentionally released, and will be reverted. In the meantime, the Headjack - The THING server will be disabled. Please contact support if your avatar is located on The Thing server and you would like it to be moved.
  22. Macintosh

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

Come to the new UI! Modern, functional, elegant. the present is simple, so normal and so old. You have to move forward, not vegetate.
Back