Search results

1. Hawks

Help: AMD Graphics Driver Update Did This

@Angel 02 Mercer well that didnt work as well @ZPF considering the amount of cries i heard about AMD being bad i was relived to see its actually not bad at all in long term use, this shader glitch being first serious problem i encountered
  2. Hawks

I always clean install my drivers with DDU, (i dont care enough to rollback driver) and this weird glitch is isolated to entropia, also tried to verify files, and reset graphic settings from lanucher but i cannot find shader cache option in my launcher... to me it seems like bad AMD driver or...
  3. Hawks

So i have the same problem, seems like turning Shading Quality to safe mode solves the squares issue... but in return game looks like ass so theres that...
  4. Hawks

Selling: WTS [Maddox 4, Adjusted] [Mah'ketta Harness (M)] [Easter Ring 2022]

Sup, selling few items feel free to offer, Grosh Hawks Varduz in game or forum... Set Mah'Ketta (M) Tier 1 Maddox 4, Adjusted Tier 2 Fi/Ra/Co Beast Easter Ring 2022
  5. Hawks

Selling: Maddox 4, Adjusted, Mah'ketta(M)

Welcome, Looking to sell: Set Mah'Ketta (M) Tier 1 +700p Maddox 4, Adjusted Tier 2 +6.000p Feel free to hit me up in game Grosh Hawks Varduz or PM here.
  6. Hawks

Mining for all resources at once? Or just one?

Why do i even bother, just wait till someone agrees with you and keep going, dont forget to turn right on perception checks :)
  7. Hawks

I actually do, cause i take your testing in question, personally ive never seen connection of hit rate of ore/enmat on certain ground unless i didnt mine at a spot enough. tl;dr just because you dont seem to be getting HR of enmat on your spot, doesnt mean it's not there, correlation =/ causation.
  8. Hawks

for example run 1 100p dropped 70% TT 25% HR run 2 100p dropped 60% TT 16% HR run 3 100p dropped 150% TT 42% HR run 4 100p dropped 80% TT 37% HR you just had run nr 2 which presents itself as garbage and you're upset if you had run nr 3 you'd say everything is fine and theory works if you...
  9. Hawks

30 drops is extremely low sample imo, try again after 200-300 and see % then, or if you done few of thoes 30 drop runs check across all of them how % are atm you could get easly get 3 claims in a row and bump back to 30% HR on that 15% of yours
  10. Hawks

News: Merry Mayhem 2021

Well then something is fucky cause im most certainly am on caly and "Claim Reward" in codex doesnt even show up
  11. Hawks

News: Merry Mayhem 2021

no codex skill rewards for daikibas inside instance?
  12. Hawks

Selling: [Sold][T8.99] CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1

Hello everyone, got [CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1] for sale, its T8.99 with TiR 100/200 Sold Contact here or in game Grosh Hawks Varduz
  13. Hawks

Selling: Mah'ketta (M)

Spirit MK.1 can be found on auction, changed my mind and Kettas sale price ended, its back to +900
  14. Hawks

Adjusted prices, removed Dante
  15. Hawks

Bump, adjusted prices a bit
  16. Hawks

Bump
Back