Search results

1. VeNgeNcE

First solo hunting HOF

Well finally after almost 3 years I now get to post my first solo hunting HOF. Had 4 team HOFs and 4 or 5 mining ones but finally got one that is all MINE !!! Click to enlarge nothing huge but always nice to get especially when you are as low on peds as i was.
  2. VeNgeNcE

Achievement: only took me 2 years

Well I am a bit happier now... have been wondering what would come first for me ... an uberloot or Serendipity. Got the uber in team with my socmate Dessa but the screenie came out terrible so i haven't posted it here. Finally unlocked serendipity on sunday Click to enlarge Ma must have saw...
  3. VeNgeNcE

Iron HOF and first gold

Well time yet again to post a new HOF and yep .. you guessed it ... mining once again. Was a bit surprised to hear the sounds so soon since I last heard them only a short time ago https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/106790-great-day-cnd.html Got to admit i do love the sound of...
  4. VeNgeNcE

Great Day at CND

Well seems that as a noob miner i had a better run than I ever expected on CND Started with this one Click to enlarge Of course i got surrounded by those pesky prancers Then on the way back to that claim i found this little guy hiding Click to enlarge Died a few more times on the way back to...
  5. VeNgeNcE

Ex Con Cadets New Year Soc Hunt

Well I have to say that my New Year's day was full of fun and surprises. I was completely bored with hunting atrox on NZR's land area so I decided to see members i could get to do a soc hunt. Took us a while to make up our minds what to hunt but we got these beauties along the way. Started out...
  6. VeNgeNcE

Sunday was the Funday

Sunday was by far one of my best days in this world. It all started with a little enmatter mining out on Amethera. Was taking some slight losses when I hit this little baby :yay: Click to enlarge Not a lot but was enough to let me go on a couple of beacons provided by a soc mate (thx Snighty...
  7. VeNgeNcE

Oh a Korss is a Korss of course

Well Moonbiter and I went out for a lil feff pwnage. Started out on a non profitable m2a hunt. decided that was a waste of time for us so we went and regrouped, broke out a couple of h400's and amps and went to get these lil beauties :yay::yay: Click to enlargethis one was a riker UL1 but eh...
  8. VeNgeNcE

A good day

Well no ubers but I did see a few flying around me today... I'm still happy with my loot :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. VeNgeNcE

couple more for this week

I have to say that I am actually enjoying this VU. Best looting I have gotten in a LONG time. Here's one from tonight with Domina in team. He just HAD to try out his new toy :rofl: Click to enlarge I got this one earlier W of Wolverine and boy what a welcome surprise it was.. only other...
  10. VeNgeNcE

hermes shins M,L Auction

Well folks .. I guess since I found them tonight I will also try to sell them here first since I love the community we have and everyone seems to be friendly most times. Up for auction is a full TT set of Hermes shins M,L at 110 ped TT. Bids will be accepted by PM from tonight until 1800 MA...
  11. VeNgeNcE

was a good week

Well with a new VU came a lil of the old hunting luck for me. let's start with tonight... asked a few socmates if they wanted another for a teamhunt on argos near Twin .. am I glad I did :yay: Click to enlarge These other 2 were taken on Wednesday while Eyecontact had his event on Nea's that I...
  12. VeNgeNcE

Finally a HOF

Finally got my very first HOF tonight :yay: was so surprised when I saw my finder pop up with a HUGE and saw the swirls... :wtg: I'm still in shock from it. Anyway i'm going to be here a while.. still have to drill it all out. Someone bring the coffee to me N of Echidna please :computer...
  13. VeNgeNcE

Thank you Mr. Ambu(nny)

This was definately a welcome surprise. I guess even I get an Easter present this year :laugh: Click to enlarge
  14. VeNgeNcE

First REAL mining global

OK so I dunno if many of you count robot spaceships as mining globals but this I know counts. :yay: Click to enlarge Came at a good time for me and sold for a fairly pretty ped too.. thanks for buying it John Captain.. I needed that :cool:
  15. VeNgeNcE

First Mining Global

Well today was a fun one for me... finally got my first elusive mining global adn it happened to be.. yup.. a strange signal. Not the best loot but hey.. it's still 50 peds :yay: Click to enlarge This plus 70+ ped Gazz on a 100 ped run.. not too shabby for the occasional miner :laugh:
  16. VeNgeNcE

just a small longu

Went out with a new soc mate and we got a nice lil one today. This actually made the run a profit for me. Click to enlarge
  17. VeNgeNcE

And still no vigi helm

Well I was out with my favorite woman in this unverse today. I'd taken a few screenies the other day and wanted to see if Silva could figure out where I had taken any of them. :laugh: When we were just getting to the second spot we ran in to this lil guy. :yay: Click to enlarge Still no vigi...
  18. VeNgeNcE

RDA finally

Well it only took me some long months to get here but it finally came.:yay: Best part was that I was talking with Moonbiter and ThunderCat from my soc last week and knew I was getting close. Also a very heartfelt thank you to Bendieman who came out to fap me while hunting a bit over my normal...
  19. VeNgeNcE

one more time around

Was out doing a little mining north of Fort Pandora. got nice little surprise from this guy. He killed me first so I TPed back out to finish him off.... gotta love revival kills :laugh: Click to enlarge Nothing super in the loot, just a fap 10 and omegatron m2722 but still not bad
  20. VeNgeNcE

my first of 2007?

well since I posted this as my last one for 2006 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49987 So I guess I had to start the new year out on a good note :wtg: even tho it was still before midnight for me on the east coast of the US :laugh: Click to enlarge What do you...
  21. VeNgeNcE

My last of 2006

Well.. decided to head out to what used to be Akoz's Opalo LA just to get reserved for the new owners event for tomorrow. Thought I'd blast a few while there too since they dropped me a pretty penny the other night. Would have been a bust if this noce surprise hadn't happened :yay: Click to...
  22. VeNgeNcE

First Feffoid Global

Today turned out to be a decent day after all... Sold my ghost armor for a decent price even though I really hated to part with it, then I bought a full set of kobold so I could at leat hunt Feffoids. Not too long into my hunt (less than 1K ammo used :laugh: )I got this : Click to enlarge...
  23. VeNgeNcE

small esto

Decided that since I had an hour to kill before getting ready for work that I'd hop in game and go for a little hunt. I've been hunting atrax, argos and atrox so much lately that I thought something different was in order... molisks ! Glad I did cause this little esto agroed on me about 15...
  24. VeNgeNcE

Wanders and T13VOM team up

Decided to grab my mate Xeno and drag him kicking and screaming out to Atrax Beach for a team hunt. Neither one of us was really in great shape before this but this did ease the pains of being broke. :laugh: Click to enlarge Made today a lot better for both of us.
  25. VeNgeNcE

Todays small atrax

Well it seems that I'm getting more and more small globals and on a more frequent basis. Either that or MA decided to reward me for coming back after a week off :laugh: Click to enlarge
Back