Search results

1. Godspeed

Buying: Fungoid tentacle

Hi, im interested in buying some Fungoid Tentacles, if u have any you would like to get rid of, send me a pm thx, gl
  2. Godspeed

Selling: Maddox IV tier 5.2

hi, im selling a maddox IV tier 5.2 with good tier rates if your interested PM me with your offer tier rates below tier 5 ~ 156 tier 6 ~ 131 tier 7 ~ 125 tier 8 ~ 155 tier 9 ~ 141 tier 10 ~ 124 GL and happy hoffing :D
  3. Godspeed

is my avatar bugged?

I don’t like to winge or complain but I have to ask opinion of people, is my avatar bugged? Il explain why I ask, I have played this game for a long time now, have invested over 40k usd into game, I have always hunt the big mob with the top end equipment, I have 340k skillz atm but have over...
  4. Godspeed

Buying Jungle Stalker

sup ppls, im looking to buy a jungle stalker, so if anyone has one at a decent price PM me and maybe we can work sumthin out..:) gl all
  5. Godspeed

lookin for my adj sweeper v1

hi, ok ppls tonight i fell into the dumass category, a week with hardly any sleep made me do somethin real stupid, i had an adj v1 sweeper and a normal v1 sweeper, was in kinda a rush, lost the plot and somehow put my adj sweeper on and someone bought it for just under +3k, im not winging cause...
  6. Godspeed

BUYING FIRESTORM CHIPS (all lvls)

hi, im am interested in buying firestorm chips, if u have any at any lvl's and u are interested in selling them, plz contact me with price and we can work something out...thankyou gl all...
  7. Godspeed

BUYING: imp2870 or Adj m61a5

hi, im interested in buyin imp2870 or Adj m61a5 i am offering and adj v1 sweeper and 10k, or if u have a price let me know, if anyone interested in selling either of these items plz msg me so we can sort sumthing out, thankyou
  8. Godspeed

BUYING: imp2870 or Adj m61a5

hi, im interested in buyin imp2870 or Adj m61a5 i am offering and adj v1 sweeper and 10k, if anyone interested in selling either of these items plz msg me so we can sort sumthing out, thankyou
  9. Godspeed

Buying Full Shadow (m)

Hi, im interested in purchasing a full set of shadow armor male, im hopin to pay round the 35k mark but am interested to hear all offers to me, anyways PM me if ur interested in selling full shadow with ur price and we will work something out from there, thanx.....gl to all
  10. Godspeed

Buying Shadow Armor M (full)

Hi, im interested in purchasing a full set of shadow armor male, im hopin to pay round the 35k mark but am interested to hear all offers to me, anyways PM me if ur interested in selling full shadow with ur price and we will work something out from there, thanx
Back