Search results

1. Q9OisO

Other games.

I start playing this one, its looks Amazing and with a few Deposits into game you can have a quality experience .Or you can do it normaly.
  2. Q9OisO

Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

Interresting :yay:
  3. Q9OisO

FYI: I'm now working at MindArk

Gratz this is a good achivement on your career ...:yay:
  4. Q9OisO

Easter Mayhem 2019

:yay::yay: Robots:whistle: ? i will beat them asse's out :sniper: for the RDI :woot:
  5. Q9OisO

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Easter Coming Soon ! :laugh::laugh:
  6. Q9OisO

Account lock (march 15th!)

:laugh::laugh: i havent see that mentioned on his post !
  7. Q9OisO

ATH: Warrior Elite "ATH" (with video)

If you call that Fake then you have a problem agains that guy or you getting annoying its your problem ! :laugh::laugh: Read down the HOF when he Discover ATH Gratz for the ATH
  8. Q9OisO

Suggestion: All Planets auction.

This Ideea can be awesome if its implemented ingame :wtg::wtg: ....MA can add a Misson to that so we have to complete to can use the Action all over the planets ! Free Tax delivery !
  9. Q9OisO

Suggestion: Skill based area's

The Ideas are very nice :eyecrazy: !! If MA its looking at this Ideeas he has to work alot more on the system loot calculation because ,if that its implemented its going to do a big DMG to the system. There it can be arrangement between big Society's ingame and then the skills will drop down...
  10. Q9OisO

OLA#39 Kick-Off Event! NEW OWNER! MORE ATROX DNA COME SEE!

Nice Event :wtg::wtg: but im a bit confused ! Its there a Neconu or Atrox ?
  11. Q9OisO

*Limited Period Offer* BONUS @ Naga Island & Ayida Island

This is a nice offer .. :yay:
  12. Q9OisO

Regeneration chip

You must put all your universal ammo on storage and then you can use Synthetic ME
  13. Q9OisO

Server Downtime for Maintenance

C mon hurry up :laugh: :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  14. Q9OisO

Looking for another newbie to mine with.

you cant mine this way. just go solo its better efficiency, you must run away from green dots on radar if you see them mine :beerchug:
  15. Q9OisO

Dear MA, could you please finish TEN event now that the FEN event is done?

Im not sure if this will happen soon .but i can support you with a BUMP !! :dance::dance:
  16. Q9OisO

HoF: Explosive projectile

hello all ! This is my first big achivement on crafting I just download the new VU and i had to fix some things in the house and i left the crafting going on and when i check the game i just found this one: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: i will like to share with yours !
  17. Crafting

Crafting

yay
  18. Q9OisO

Crafting when dead

This i calling cheating dead .....im not sure if that will affect the system when you dead . The thing is BE CAREFULL the skill must not make connection to the brain when you dead :laugh::laugh:
  19. Q9OisO

Server Downtime for Patch

wow 1GB hmm that will be lots of improvement's . Cant wait to see whats new :yay::yay:
  20. Q9OisO

MMOFallout - MindArk Talks Entropia Universe 16th Anniversary

I think this year its going to be massive improvement's on the SPACE ...MA it didnt mention yet on the questions ! This will be our SURPRISE i think .. THE SPACE LOOKs so BIG AND EMPTY .. I feel so Cold'nes when i dont see a PIRAT there trying to loot me .on SPACE :lolup: :lolup: Because up...
  21. Q9OisO

Achievement: 400k skills and still noob :)

gz :yay :yay::yay:
  22. Q9OisO

Selling: Selling lots of skills!

selling close
Back