Search results

1. leemcumiskey

Missing data from official EU auction data ?

So i was cruising the auction's and i came across a ASG-2 Swine Deluxe so i looked at the previous auction data to see if any more had sold at +8k as i knew atleast one had. And i was confused to see this. Now i know there was one sold in the past month for +8k and it was on the auction...
  2. leemcumiskey

Selling: Unique rare clothing set.

1X Renegade Fashion Strider Shirt. 1X Renegade Fashion Strider Pant's. 1X Custom White Painted Boot's. 1X Custom White Painted Hat With Green Strip And Green Breather Hole's. Current high bidder Sheryo 500 ped. Buyout is 1.3k ped. The strider set is pretty rare. Regards Lee ;)
  3. leemcumiskey

Selling: Dexteritiy skill implant.

Value 16.33 ped. What i want 1250% (roughly 204 ped a few % under 1250 more like 1248%) Current daily markup = 1365% Current weekly markup = 1427% First one to post with 1250% get's it. Take care. Regards Lee ;)
  4. leemcumiskey

Buying: Genesis star part's.

Wanting to buy one Genesis Star Com Unit, and one Genesis Star Encrypted Holder. Send me your price if you have them for sale on this thread or thru PM. Take care. Regards Lee ;)
  5. leemcumiskey

Buying: Swine 2 deluxe.

As the title states i am wanting to buy one. Looked on auction there was one there for +8k. That item NEVER sold so im not willing to pay +8k. I am however willing to talk about the price. Seem's the LR 66 knocked the swine off it's perch. So if you have one for sale contact me thru this...
  6. leemcumiskey

Selling: Full Phantom (M) With feet !

SOLD FOR TT+5500 That is cheaper than this guy/girl. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/146339-phantom-m.html Even my buyout beat's his/her start bid. Also cheaper than this guy/girl by far. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/143637-full-phantom-m.html I have...
  7. leemcumiskey

Selling: Vigi male complete tt+1 !!!

Hello i am selling this set of Vigi male complete with feet it was used as a trade item from a sale that was made. And it is of no use to me at all. So i will start the bidding at tt+1 ped yes that right folk's tt+1. This Auction will run for seven day's and at the end of that time the person...
  8. leemcumiskey

Selling: Selling Ghoul

Closed and sold.
  9. leemcumiskey

Ghoul price ?

I was away for a while i chipped out a lot of skill's and sold some gear but i kept a few thing's one of them was Ghoul. Now when i went away there were no such thing as foot guard's so i am asking what is my full Ghoul minus the feet worth. I saw some set's have sold for 20 to 25k ped so what...
  10. leemcumiskey

Type your name with your nose !

Ok here is my attempt. ol34e4mdc umi8ws43 y67 :yay:
  11. leemcumiskey

Wow at this song amazing.

Well if anyone knows me ingame im not the emotional type but well i was looking on youtube and came across this little gemstone. The only thing i can say is listen to the words its pure truth. And another thing i would never listen to this trend of music however the words almost broke me what...
  12. leemcumiskey

Eu/china :)

Not shure if this article has been posted but enjoy. http://www.chinapost.com.tw/business/111154.htm Regard's Lee ;)
  13. leemcumiskey

Help!!

Howcome i can only extract around 1864 skill level's into a 105 ped tt esi ??? I am currently wanting to extract around 4750 level's and the 105 ped tt esi should cover this. However when i go to the skill extraction page it only allow's around 1864 of the level's to be extracted ??? Help...
  14. leemcumiskey

Selling Full (M) Ghoul! Low Startbid!

Had some offers of 7.4k ped thru messages Im thinking im just gonna keep this armor its just too good. ;) SALE IS OVER NOT SELLING
  15. leemcumiskey

L@@k @ Me :)

Click to enlarge WINNER ROBROY 610 PED Rent paid till march 2009. 2G = larger than standard + more items + balcony !! First time buyers more welcome !! :yay: :yay:
  16. leemcumiskey

Im Back

:) Away on buisness for the past 65 days just wanna saY f*ck yer im back and will be back in game in the next 7 days. Big shout out to the baron, CC, Gunzy and swaz and all the other great guys and girls ingame. boom goes the f*ucking dynamite baby. P.s im currently on some shabby...
  17. leemcumiskey

Adjusted fap chat.

Adjusted fap chat in relation to someone selling this item. Hello my fellow entropia universe users lets talk about this crazy shiznit here muhaahhahahaha. UPSIDES ? DOWNSIDES? SIDESIDES? GOOD? BAD? CHANGES? USES? i.e uber mobs ? OLDSKOOOL? NEWSKOOOL? btw the spelling is intentional...
  18. leemcumiskey

Selling Ghoul (M)

:whisper: :drool: :eek: :sniper: :tiphat:
  19. leemcumiskey

Junk for sale.

20. leemcumiskey

This guy can dance!

This little guy has 14k in shoe repair skill and he shure needs it with the slick moves he can muster. http://www.filecabi.net/video/the-little-indian-fella.html :laugh: Damn thats one funkmaster.
  21. leemcumiskey

It hurts it hurts lol stop it!! stop it!!

Call me sadistic i dont even care but too me this is comedy! http://www.machovideo.com/article.php?article=1353 :laugh: :laugh: :eek:
  22. leemcumiskey

Full male Ghoul

Got some now.
  23. leemcumiskey

Buying Swine DLX paying well.

24. leemcumiskey

LOL Dont think it will just go away.

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Arthur Tedt King scammed 2 manaquins, Buissness suit complete, urban nomad black jumper and finally some mist shoes. Pretty glad i never got this guy a hanger to run otherwise it would have gone also p.s if he says he doesnt have this...
  25. leemcumiskey

36 red paint cans for sale.

Taking offers can be found in twin most off the time for a quik sale. Or you can post and private message me with offers. :cool:
Back