Search results

1. T

PCF Forum Migration Complete

In the old forum, it was possible to create a filter for "New posts", so I could hide all trade threads for example. Is it possible now? Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere, I could not find the info.
  2. T

Selling: Athenic Ring, Perfected

Sold sold
  3. T

Entropia on Linux

No luck... I reinstalled it with "POL_Install_d3dcompiler_43" disabled, and still no icons. Can you make the short story long please? :) Maybe it will give me some clues.
  4. T

Entropia on Linux

I changed the PlayOnMac installation script a little bit, and used it with Tools -> Run a local script to get the 64 bit version. Just changed to `POL_System_SetArch "amd64"`, added "64" to TITLE and PREFIX to use different paths, and commented out `POL_GetSetupImages` line. After going through...
  5. T

Entropia on Linux

I cleaned the folders you mentioned and restarted the game. Permissions are fine. New files got written to those folders, but item icons are not still not visible. PlayOnMac script defaults to use 32-bit wine version 3.21. I am not sure how to change this, I will try to search around PlayOnMac...
  6. T

Entropia on Linux

PlayOnMac - no item icons I was pleased to discover that I can play EU on a Mac. I used PlayOnMac, and everything went smoothly with the 16.5.0, but there is one issue. Item icons won't load. When I open my inventory or storage, I see item counts, and on mouse hover I see item name in a tooltip...
Back