Search results

1. S_Sweety

Help: Perseus Harness (M)

That is truly some dedication to acquire this lovely armor! Best of luck completing it.:cheer:
  2. S_Sweety

Land grab !

Nice little recap :thumbup: Great to see that people are still enjoying the land grabs
  3. S_Sweety

Suggestion: All Planets auction.

Would love this as well! :yup:
  4. S_Sweety

Suggestion: Skill based area's

A skill based area system sounds interesting. :idea: Maybe bring back something like they did back in the days when the new continent of Amethera was introduced, with a minimum profession level or skill ammount to get access. I actually think if implemented right it would be a massive success...
  5. S_Sweety

All planet updates in one place

Awesome work! Keep it up. :thumbup:
  6. S_Sweety

ATH: Warrior Elite "ATH" (with video)

A very nice find, indeed. :wtg: Congratulations!
  7. S_Sweety

lvl 25 Biotropic: Help me unlock Ethereal Soul Language

Gratz! Good luck on unlocking Ethereal Soul Language
  8. S_Sweety

FYI: Resurrection of OLA 09

Indeed it is, and it has been so since 1996! :nutkick: Thanks a lot, I do truly appreciate it, and please feel free to give me some feedback on your experience out there. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome!:hug:
  9. The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie
  10. The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie

The cake is a lie
  11. S_Sweety

Tactical Strike: Secure The Node

Those pesky robot forces again!
  12. S_Sweety

Uber: 16.5k craft +2.5k mob today :D

Crafting uber. ✔ Hunting uber. ✔ Now go get that :tower: Congratulations
  13. S_Sweety

Thank you, I will keep that in mind in my future development of this land area! :idea: Very sweet of you, thanks. :ahh: I am happy you like it. Unfortunately no cake, but I could arrange fireworks and some dancing. :dance:
  14. S_Sweety

Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.2

Excited to check this out
  15. S_Sweety

Achievement: 400k skills and still noob :)

Huge Congratulations Then the magic 500K skills is coming up next.. :wtg:
  16. S_Sweety

Server Downtime for Patch

1.1 GB :confused: Very interesting, lets see what this update brings us.
  17. S_Sweety

Hello everybody. I am the new owner of OLA 09 also known as Estofield, which is located north of the contaminated zone on Akmuul Island. Prior to this day, this land area has been neglected for many years. But it is my hope to restore it, so it can become a nice little place for people to hunt...
  18. EstoField

EstoField

Outback Land Area 09 EstoField
  19. EstoBanner

EstoBanner

Banner for OLA
  20. S_Sweety

HoF: Rare find :)

A very nice find Congratulation
  21. S_Sweety

Achievement: Combat Sense: lvl 50 at last!!!

Big congratulations That indeed calls for some champagne or a cold beer :beerchug:
  22. S_Sweety

Question: Redesigning or updating the land area system

I appreciate the answer Dennis. I also fully understand your policy about waiting to announce and share information about changes to the system, untill that point you are fully confident that is will be implemented. PS. I hope you consider maybe doing an yearly AMA or something similar to...
  23. S_Sweety

Question: Redesigning or updating the land area system

Are there any plans to redesign or update the land area event system? Here I’m thinking about giving the land area owners better tools to create events and track the players that are hunting and mining on their land. An example could be scoreboards for each individual hunter with statistics...
  24. S_Sweety

Merry Mayhem 2018 Results

Well fought everybody :beerchug:
  25. S_Sweety

Made 50 Captain unlocked Max Karma :D

Huge congratulations. :clap: Hard work, persistence and dedication have gotten you to where you now. It's always wonderful to see people pursuing and reaching their goals! Normaly I would say keep aiming for the stars, but since you are already a captain in space, I don't quite feel that that...
Back