Search results

1. C

standard boxes

I love opening boxes too but atm doesn't seem like really worth it unless you buying thousands boxes
  2. C

standard boxes

great.... thank you just wanted to know worth buying.
  3. C

standard boxes

do the standard boxes still drop rings ? haven't been able to find even most basic of rings.
  4. CraftyCashCow

CraftyCashCow

Alien sent from far far away, enjoy the Mystery :)
  5. C

Everything Down ?

Sure your upset just crashed, but as any online game sometimes unforeseen things happen. Sure they will fix soon as possible but no backup plan could of saved you from dc
  6. C

Question: Webshop Strong Boxes

reply No need for insults since your making pure speculation on my state of mind :) just saying might as well wait till have 5 boxes found in game or wait for events and purchase keys as apposed to ever going on store buying keys plus "free boxes" for anything else.
  7. C

Topic Review Be it free or not feel losing out on 5 boxes. So the boxes I found in game where just like an upgrade on boxes I bought. Honestly sours me completely from spending money on them.
  8. C

Hi There, I have a dilemma , I went purchased several boxes on webshop which are the strongboxes plus keys, fine so far. Started taking part in xmas event and got xmas strongboxes which you want to open and have a chance to get xmas ring. But now I have 5 boxes that I bought from the store...
Back