Search results

1. WizKidWord

Money is power – MindArk business model based on (lack of) trust.

Thanks for the copypasta Corwin, your insightful wisdom is immeasurable ;)
  2. WizKidWord

What are his motives? Who is he in game? Is he really a new player? Does he work for a competitor???? Hes a disgruntled, grumpy, old player who lost money!!! I may not be the most intellectual person on this planet but this comes off as paranoia to me Who cares? This is a forum....meant for...
  3. WizKidWord

Some SUPER paranoid people in this thread lol
  4. WizKidWord

Exactly this...was a great read till things got derailed A bunch of conspiracy theorists it seems idk lol Regardless, it hasn't deterred me from playing On Berycled III now btw ;) gotta get that anatomy!
  5. WizKidWord

Uber: I said OMG OMG OMG

Incredible HoF right there!!!! Grats, now that's how to get the new year started off right lol
  6. WizKidWord

Uber: Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

WOOHOO! Big grats Slyk! My mentor is better than yours folks ;)
  7. WizKidWord

What is your conclusion then good sir? :)
  8. WizKidWord

Well, from his first big article post, he seems to be a new player posting his experiences in game thus far -- but who knows i guess? I still plan on enjoying my time killing berycled's tonight lol
  9. WizKidWord

Yeah, it was def all new to me, so it was an interesting read
  10. WizKidWord

You got everyone's eyes and attention now boring :)
  11. WizKidWord

Clearance to bring the post back boring! post it up :)
  12. WizKidWord

Completely agree with everything said here and as a new player it makes me worried about my depo plan I had in my head...maybe I wont depo again for awhile, IDK I really enjoy this game so far and the community has been so friendly and helpful to me but this doesnt encourage me at all to...
  13. WizKidWord

They should at least provide some kind of reasoning It makes no sense to me Im sorry they are removing your posts boring :(
  14. WizKidWord

Thats just crazy All you did was post facts and your opinion I have seen so many other threads since starting my journey here that were flat out bad mouthing the company and their posts remain Then a couple of nicely written, informative, and opinionated posts pop up and.......poof, gone Not...
  15. WizKidWord

LOL, the post that mysteriously is not there anymore Time to put Sherlock on the case!!
  16. WizKidWord

Whoa, what happened???? I dont see your post anymore?!
  17. WizKidWord

Yet again, a very well written, informative post Thanks for the read, looking forward to reading other replies :)
  18. WizKidWord

Uber: 22.5 spider FFA

Holy cannoli thats a fat loot! Grats man!
  19. WizKidWord

Its that time again.

What a great read to start my work day with lol!
  20. WizKidWord

RIP Harsesis Cosmix Vollwrath

I did not know him but I am so sorry to read this Sending my condolences
  21. WizKidWord

Kaos Recruiting

Awesome pic! Happy new year!
  22. WizKidWord

Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

I hate to bump an old thread but I must tell you.... Discovering this game again and seeing it still thrive got me all giddy to give it another go. This Discord not only gave me the motivation to learn the game all over but I also found my mentor in this discord server! Great community, very...
  23. WizKidWord

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

So this is who owns Nea's Place! I first played EU very briefly back in 2011 and the only thing I remember were the enormous sweat circles I was a part of at Nea's Place. That area was booming! Sorry to hear the state it is in now Akoz, hopefully MA can offer you something to help with the...
  24. WizKidWord

ForgoTV - Big thanks to the viewers lately

I just started EU a couple weeks ago and wanted to check out Twitch to see if anyone strummed this gem I stumbled on Forgo's channel last week I believe....by far the best EU streamer I have seen so far I have learned lots just by watching him play and reading the chat This has in turn...
Back