Search results

1. Dennis|MindArk

News: Development update for Q4 2022

Hey Entropians! Here is a short summary of what we have been doing and what we are working on in Q4 this year: We are now wrapping up this development cycle for the Entropia Universe Unreal project where we have mainly been focusing on Hunting including Character, Camera and Controls...
  2. Dennis|MindArk

Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

Hi all! Some more updates while we are at it! Wanted to share one of the structures we have been working on. It is an outpost that will have a modular approach to give us flexibility for adding additional functionality/expansions if necessary to better reuse the models. The render is an early...
  3. Dennis|MindArk

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Hi all! I wanted to share the early work in progress for our Entropia Universe Unreal HUD UI. The important thing for us in this stage is to define a style, how easy it is to read and placement. You will also see some bonus elements in this image the Setesh Moon test environments early stages...
  4. Dennis|MindArk

Camera & Control System Preview and Guides

Camera and Control Introduction General Presentation - Dennis Antonsson My name is Dennis Antonsson and I am currently the Product Owner for the Entropia Universe Platform. I have been with MindArk for about 9 years, following my education in Game Design and Computer Science. I started out in...
Back