Search results

1. P

Selling: Welding Wire Blueprints 124-140% (based on bulk)

Selling as much or as few as you please, 124-140% depending on quantity. Any quantity you may want is available, pooled sellers. More than 40 peds at once, 124%
  2. P

Selling: Lion Gloves M, A105 amp

Lion gloves sold. Now just selling a105 amplifier, +800 buyout, accepting offers :)
  3. P

Suggestion: A few tips for constructive feedback(Suggestion to community)

When working as a game developer, I learned from the other side of the table that feedback can be hard to deal with. As a player, I realized how hard it can be to see things from the other side of the table. As such, I have realized a few tips I would like to share with everyone on...
  4. P

Shadowfire's second question: What about dead parts of the game?

What do you plan to do with dead parts of the game, as every newcomer I train asks me the same things and laughs at you...they stay through having faith that hopefully this AMA will restore. We have SI which is buggy/broken and needs development help, which is in the interest of the platform...
  5. P

Question: Shadowfire's first question

The economy of EU is based off of resource flow, with a healthy flow being resources being hunters/miners loot resources who sell to crafters which return items to market. Right now, we are plagued by problems, which stem from three major parts: Volatility/variability, low and inaccurate chance...
  6. P

Selling: Selling Craftables! Pick your stack sizes, delivery available

Need materials? I will quickly deliver at cost of transportation + materials all requested craftables and materials to the planet and location of your request. We know your crafting matters, avoid being held up or losing your loot chances by changing servers. Purchases in quantity are rewarded...
  7. P

Selling: Rare items for trade or sale

Let's start this off to see who is interested in helping me make some equipment changes in the new armor era! I feel I no longer need redundant sets. CETUS F UL(alternatively, buying gloves and feet to collect this) Helmet, Arms, Harness, Thighs, Shins PEGASUS F UL(alternatively looking for...
  8. P

Atlantis Archapelago suggested revisions

I am currently on a survey of all of Calypso, and have noticed that the Atlantis Archapelago is currently underdeveloped. It's in a primary spot that newcomers make it to and realize it is empty, which looks bad for the game. I feel it should be part of a newcomer's journey instead, since it...
Back