Search results

1. S

Arkadia Moon Deed Trading

This is great! Yes many many thanks. Nice to see one place that tracks it all!:beerchug:
  2. S

How long will MA keep an inactive account? At least 5+ years in my case

Dunno. Used the same email I used last time and it was definitely gone which is completely fair since I probably hadn’t logged in since 2011 and just browsed the boards now and again...
  3. S

Had sold alot but kept a few items as I thought I might return like my trusty F-106.I was a packrat so still going through containers and McCormick safes of stuff but looks like many items lost value not gained.
  4. S

Thinking you could be right. Never logged in at all. Also I had the infamous Entropia debit card and my full docs verified so wondering if that would trigger bank-like regulations of how and when an account can be repossessed and whether they would be required to try and contact me about my...
  5. S

I thought I would share my info should the community find useful on how long MA will keep an inactive account open as I recently started playing again. Turns out quite a long time... My info: Stopped playing EU and withdrew funds. Last login was: August 2013 Started playing EU again: January...
Back